Ask Questions Here. Q&A. [Status]: Open.

New players can find helps here.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Ragnarok

Ask Questions Here. Q&A. [Status]: Open.

Postby Ragnarok » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello Game of Summoner players, this forum post was created so you can ask questions regarding Game of Summoner - A Song of Heroes. If you have encountered any bugs or glitches please send it through the feedback system.
Rules: 1. Only ask questions regarding Game of Summoner - A Song of Heroes. I will not answer any questions regarding Galaxy at War or any other game.
2. If you are going to use pictures to assist in asking your question please don't use too much, using too much will result in that post being removed.
3. You can post your invitation code here but only do it with your question. The question must be legitimate. If you post your invitation code outside your question post, as a reply to someone elses post, or by itself it will be removed by yours truly.

Please note that my knowledge of this game is limited, if i fail to reply right away then do not worry, your question will be answered eventually. Thanks for reading these simple rules and have a great day. :P
"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." - Monty Oum
My IGN Invite code is 9E7Rvx feel free to add me.

Saelith

Summoning/ Extra

Postby Saelith » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:45 am

So Ive been playing for a couple weeks now, absolutely addicted. was curious though about something. Ive spent a large amount of gold on the common box summon, given it says " 10 draws will definitely get a 3star hero or above" in hope of getting an epic, what are the actual chance in getting an epic in the common box x.x cause it feels like i only ever get the three star merge bonus hero's as my three star hero's for 10 summon.

For some reason it keeps showing a green dot over my battle button saying that there is something when there's nothing to do. -_- i've tried doing everything from spending my arena for the time being, to going as far as i can in the dragon treasures then resetting, i have even spent all my stamina for it. This is actually only getting mentioned because i noticed it was posted on one of the other posts a little while back.
Whenever needed don't ever hesitate to ask a question!

Ragnarok

RE: Summoning/ Extra

Postby Ragnarok » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:40 am

"10 draws will definitely get a 3 star hero soul or above." I think the rarest thing you can get in a common box is a complete rare hero, i have not seen epic shards come from the common box. The rarest thing you can get in an ancient box is either 5 Legendary hero shards or an epic complete hero.
Sphinx is already aware of the green notification bubble, i have mentioned it along with my suggestion in the Bugs/Suggestion forum.
"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." - Monty Oum

ReversedArcana

Elite Dungeons Chance Rates?

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:16 pm

So, I'm decently far into the Elite Dungeons world, and I was wondering; is there any difference between early dungeons and later dungeons as far as soul chance rates? Do the later dungeon have a higher rate for dropping giving souls?

Spoiler alert, NO THEY DO NOT. DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Ragnarok

RE: Elite Dungeon Chance Rates?

Postby Ragnarok » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:18 am

I believe this applies to all hero shards found in Elite Dungeons except the Elite Dungeons that contain any of the four starting heroes hero shards, that i believe is 100%. 90% at least. As i have already made my 6* Dendrian Talon Scout, i remember getting 100% shard drops in all 3 dungeons that provide the shards. And now i am focusing on Dendrian Scorpion Fiend and while i only have 2 dungeons unlocked i can safely say that you are correct that it is harder to obtain hero shards in lower level Elite dungeons easier to obtain hero shards in higher level Elite Dungeons.
I hope this helps and have a great day! :D

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Ask Questions Here. Q&A. [Status]: Open.

Postby Talizorah » Tue May 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello,

Ive got a question: how can you get stronger faster to kick people off your own gold mine? I've had issues with the same people taking mine every day. Or is there a different strategy that should be taken with the gold mine?

Thanks!

Ragnarok

Re: "Re: Ask Questions Here. Q&A. [Status]: Open."

Postby Ragnarok » Wed May 06, 2015 3:11 am

So far the only fast effective way unfortunately to get someone off your spot in the gold mine is to use gems to make your party stronger for the fight, after that i recommend logging in every few hours to collect your gold before someone steals your spot again.
I hope this helped.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Ask Questions Here. Q&A. [Status]: Open.

Postby 1stSpade » Wed May 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello Ragnarok (are you the same that was on a Guardian Cross forum btw?)

I was just wondering what Rare heros that are the best in the game? I have tried a few and some I like and some I don't. A few of them I have kicked out of my team already and I don't know which to keep.

Please give me your 2 cents!

Thank you
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Ragnarok

Postby Ragnarok » Tue May 19, 2015 10:09 pm

I am not from Guardian Cross, sorry if that disappoints you, also sorry for the late reply, life is busy.
As for the best rare rank heroes i'd say they are all well balanced, and are continuing to be balanced by the Sphinx Entertainments... that being said personally i like "Nordgard Defender - Aric" his skills help him take a lot of damage before falling and you can get, upgrade, and evolve him easy... probably one of the fastest heroes you can get to 6*. i recommend him in any party, unless a better warrior/tank comes along. ;)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed May 20, 2015 9:02 am

Ragnarok wrote:I am not from Guardian Cross, sorry if that disappoints you, also sorry for the late reply, life is busy.
As for the best rare rank heroes i'd say they are all well balanced, and are continuing to be balanced by the Sphinx Entertainments... that being said personally i like "Nordgard Defender - Aric" his skills help him take a lot of damage before falling and you can get, upgrade, and evolve him easy... probably one of the fastest heroes you can get to 6*. i recommend him in any party, unless a better warrior/tank comes along. ;)

I really like the Nordgard Defender too. He is already a 6* in my team and he rocks! I like him better then the two Epic ones in the front row even. I almost think he is too strong compared to the Epic ones (or more correct: The Epic ones are too weak). He is the one I would recommend to anyone since he keeps up his high level for a very long time. The thing is: One better Warrior coming along wont change things since you need at least two in my opinion.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “New Players Forum”