Ask Questions Here. Q&A. [Status]: Open.

New players can find helps here.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Pomel

Re: Ask Questions Here. Q&A. [Status]: Open.

Postby Pomel » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:29 am

Hello, I have been playing this game for like two weeks now, and so far it is pretty good.
But, I would like to know if there is a possible way to know on when are new arena servers created. Reason for that is that I would like to start from start, a new beginning. So if there is a way, I would like to reset my account (haven't seen that option in the game, is it possible somehow? or delete this account and recreate a new one?) and start from zero on a new arena server where I would be able to compete with the newcomers with my rare heroes :)

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:42 am

Hi,

I have no idea when the arenas are created, maybe you can ask the mods about it but I doubt they will answer. As for resetting your account it is not possible at the moment, unless you change your device/platform.
If the problem is that you want to get 1st place in the Arena asap, just train normally, focus on specific hero and try to get a team with good synergy and you might get there one day.

I started this game around 5 months ago and I'm currently orbiting between 8th and 15th place. The closer you get to the top the harder it will be to climb but getting to the top 20 is rather easy, and it should be more than enough to get a decent number of epic souls every week.

All you need is patience :)

By the way I really think Sphinx should rework the Arena, perhaps weekly Arena or a league system might make it easier for players to climb and get decent rewards.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:45 am

Pomel wrote:Hello, I have been playing this game for like two weeks now, and so far it is pretty good.
But, I would like to know if there is a possible way to know on when are new arena servers created. Reason for that is that I would like to start from start, a new beginning. So if there is a way, I would like to reset my account (haven't seen that option in the game, is it possible somehow? or delete this account and recreate a new one?) and start from zero on a new arena server where I would be able to compete with the newcomers with my rare heroes :)

I will answer as good as I can here:
I don't think there is any way to know when new Arena areas open. So you would be lucky to be early in one. I don't think you can restart the game, but if you delete it and reinstall you will get another account (and you can keep playing both or not) if you use Facebook login at least (Only way I have tried). There is no way to keep your current heroes and restart the game.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Addis the Great

Postby Addis the Great » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:35 pm

It used to be that if you summon a hero you already have, then you can use the 2nd one to evolve the first.
But now, the 2nd one summoned from a box turns into 10 measly soul shards?

Example: I have Gorkon at 3*. I use 450gems to open 10 ancient boxes. Oh wow, nice another Gorkon so I can upgrade mine to 4*, happy day! Oh wait no - it's automatically turned into 10 Gorkon souls, good luck getting the other 20 you need...

My question is: does this change apply for Epic heroes too?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:48 pm

Addis the Great wrote:It used to be that if you summon a hero you already have, then you can use the 2nd one to evolve the first.
But now, the 2nd one summoned from a box turns into 10 measly soul shards?

Example: I have Gorkon at 3*. I use 450gems to open 10 ancient boxes. Oh wow, nice another Gorkon so I can upgrade mine to 4*, happy day! Oh wait no - it's automatically turned into 10 Gorkon souls, good luck getting the other 20 you need...

My question is: does this change apply for Epic heroes too?

I don't know why this change has been added, but yes, I think it happens to Epic heroes too.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Addis the Great

Postby Addis the Great » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:25 am

How do you "convert" souls?
There is a concert button when you clicj on a soul you own. There are also little puzzle pieces with R, E, and L, but I have found no way to obtain these.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:22 am

Addis the Great wrote:How do you "convert" souls?
There is a concert button when you clicj on a soul you own. There are also little puzzle pieces with R, E, and L, but I have found no way to obtain these.

You Soul Essences to be able to convert them. When you have them you can convert them to the souls you want by choosing the hero soul and click convert. Soul Essences has been given as a prize a couple of times only and are very hard to get, at least for now.

The R E and L are short for Rare, Epic and Legendary and show how many Soul Essences you have.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Addis the Great

Postby Addis the Great » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:54 pm

1stSpade wrote:You Soul Essences to be able to convert them. When you have them you can convert them to the souls you want by choosing the hero soul and click convert. Soul Essences has been given as a prize a couple of times only and are very hard to get, at least for now.

The R E and L are short for Rare, Epic and Legendary and show how many Soul Essences you have.[/quote]

So your saying the R, E, L soul essences are very difficult to obtain. So they are only from events or something right?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:11 pm

Addis the Great wrote:
1stSpade wrote:You Soul Essences to be able to convert them. When you have them you can convert them to the souls you want by choosing the hero soul and click convert. Soul Essences has been given as a prize a couple of times only and are very hard to get, at least for now.

The R E and L are short for Rare, Epic and Legendary and show how many Soul Essences you have.

So your saying the R, E, L soul essences are very difficult to obtain. So they are only from events or something right?[/quote]

They are very hard to obtain. They have been for special events, yes.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Pomel

Postby Pomel » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:41 am

Hey guys, I have been wondering about the current thing with the ancient box. Have anyone got that Jessie hero and from how many tries?
I would like to know how "higher probability" is actually to get this hero. Because I have 1400 gems that I have been saving for some event, and I like this hero, but I would not like to spend all gems and not get her...

Return to “New Players Forum”