Ask Questions Here. Q&A. [Status]: Open.

New players can find helps here.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Ask Questions Here. Q&A. [Status]: Open.

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:35 am

Pomel wrote:Hey guys, I have been wondering about the current thing with the ancient box. Have anyone got that Jessie hero and from how many tries?
I would like to know how "higher probability" is actually to get this hero. Because I have 1400 gems that I have been saving for some event, and I like this hero, but I would not like to spend all gems and not get her...

It seems like it's not even there to me. I have spend 3150 gems and no Jessie.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Pomel

Postby Pomel » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:00 am

1stSpade wrote:It seems like it's not even there to me. I have spend 3150 gems and no Jessie.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll skip this one and wait to spend my gems for some better offer :)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:23 am

Pomel wrote:
1stSpade wrote:It seems like it's not even there to me. I have spend 3150 gems and no Jessie.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll skip this one and wait to spend my gems for some better offer :)

Sounds like a good plan :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

GreGGoZ

Postby GreGGoZ » Wed May 04, 2016 9:42 am

hi there/
so i preety much entirely changed my squad, and intend to get rid of mah old heroes. Problem: they have some red flag on them and cannot be sold or used for sacrifice.

what do i do with them? any ways of renmoving the flag>?

it's not like i will come back to the 3 star rare healer after having the 6 star epic)))

thanks for help!)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed May 04, 2016 10:38 am

GreGGoZ wrote:hi there/
so i preety much entirely changed my squad, and intend to get rid of mah old heroes. Problem: they have some red flag on them and cannot be sold or used for sacrifice.

it's not like i will come back to the 3 star rare healer after having the 6 star epic)))

thanks for help!)

The red flag means that you are using them as defence somewhere (Arena or Gold Mine)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

GreGGoZ

Postby GreGGoZ » Wed May 04, 2016 11:16 am

1stSpade wrote:

thanks for help!)

The red flag means that you are using them as defence somewhere (Arena or Gold Mine)

well that's the thing, i have checked EVERYTHING like 4 times the mansters i want to get rid of are not used anywhere... nay further sugestions?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed May 04, 2016 11:57 am

GreGGoZ wrote:
1stSpade wrote:

thanks for help!)

well that's the thing, i have checked EVERYTHING like 4 times the mansters i want to get rid of are not used anywhere... nay further sugestions?

Hmm. I don't know then. I'm sorry. Have you tried to contact support in the game?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Wed May 04, 2016 12:20 pm

You got locks, man.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GreGGoZ

Postby GreGGoZ » Wed May 04, 2016 5:00 pm

ReversedArcana wrote:That's odd. It should only stop you from selling a hero if it's in your Gold Mine, Arena, or Empress Arena defense tactics. This is so that you can't make a multiplayer defence tactic with no heroes in it.

However, the Red Flag will appear if the hero is used in your Offence tactic in any of the Dungeons (Normal, Elite, or Special) or the Offence Tactic in the Dragon Treasure; you should still be able to sell them, though.

Empress arena: i only now realised it is currently open: i tried it a few times but was rejected on the basis of it being closed, but my old formation was in fact saved there... Thanks for a hint!)

PlebGemmys

Postby PlebGemmys » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:45 am

I cant enter any text cant change name join guild add friends. ..nothing. After i type the text there is no confirm text button. Help?

Return to “New Players Forum”