Better items in Dragon Treasures and Common Box?

New players can find helps here.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Facade

Better items in Dragon Treasures and Common Box?

Postby Facade » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm currently lvl 47 and I'm still getting really low level items from dragon treasures store and generally low lvl items from common box, but not always. I'm talking like the materials you use to upgrade lvl 1 equipment Iron Ingots, Copper String and stuff. When most of my heroes are on the 60/90+ equipment stage. I'm sure this is a result of me slow leveling, however... I want to know at what point does it start offering better stuff? Level 50? 60? more?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Better items in Dragon Treasures and Common Box?

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:43 am

Facade wrote:I'm currently lvl 47 and I'm still getting really low level items from dragon treasures store and generally low lvl items from common box, but not always. I'm talking like the materials you use to upgrade lvl 1 equipment Iron Ingots, Copper String and stuff. When most of my heroes are on the 60/90+ equipment stage. I'm sure this is a result of me slow leveling, however... I want to know at what point does it start offering better stuff? Level 50? 60? more?

This is result of slow leveling. You will get new items on level 30/60/90/120 and 150.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “New Players Forum”