Is there arena bracket levels?

New players can find helps here.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Facade

Is there arena bracket levels?

Postby Facade » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:52 am

Similar to how call of empress works, I'm wondering if there is arena level brackets? I've read that there are "servers" for new players who share an arena? Is there no level cap to this? For a while I assumed 90 was the max because that was the highest level I'd seen on the list(Hi ReverantArcana). However, he's now 91 so it made me question is there no limit? Will I just share this arena server with these people forever? So I'll be forced to keep leveling to compete with them?

On another similar topic... considering the rewards for first place in Bronze Call of Empress is only 42 score/5min, and you can achieve 45/5min in Silver for placing #31-50 or even better for higher. The benefits to slow leveling aren't seeming as good as I had originally thought?

Lastly, how will this effect Dragon Treasures? At the moment, slow leveling and I'm at lvl 47 meaning that the first Dragon treasure person is like 2000 score, and the last is around 8000 score. This results in the entire thing being easy for me, as my score is also 8000. How does my Dragon Treasure relate to some of you higher level guys? Will it always be super easy at start and equal to your power level at the end?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Is there arena bracket levels?

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:17 am

Facade wrote:#1
Similar to how call of empress works, I'm wondering if there is arena level brackets? I've read that there are "servers" for new players who share an arena? Is there no level cap to this? For a while I assumed 90 was the max because that was the highest level I'd seen on the list(Hi ReverantArcana). However, he's now 91 so it made me question is there no limit? Will I just share this arena server with these people forever? So I'll be forced to keep leveling to compete with them?

On another similar topic... considering the rewards for first place in Bronze Call of Empress is only 42 score/5min, and you can achieve 45/5min in Silver for placing #31-50 or even better for higher. The benefits to slow leveling aren't seeming as good as I had originally thought?

Lastly, how will this effect Dragon Treasures? At the moment, slow leveling and I'm at lvl 47 meaning that the first Dragon treasure person is like 2000 score, and the last is around 8000 score. This results in the entire thing being easy for me, as my score is also 8000. How does my Dragon Treasure relate to some of you higher level guys? Will it always be super easy at start and equal to your power level at the end?

For the Arena there are several brackets that are created when old ones fill up (I think). So new players will be in Arenas that they can compete in. In the old one you see a lot of inactive players.

Slow leveling was a lot better before the developers reduced the prizes a lot for the lower level Call of Empress areas. Before it used to be a lot better (and even an Epic hero for the winner in the Gold one). Now the main benefit of slow leveling is that you can beat the other players in Gold mine (and also get full mines). If you fast level, you will be killed like a bug at level 150.

Dragon Treasures get more and more difficult as you meet other players around your level. It will always be super easy at the start, but in the end you can struggle a little if you have a bad team.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “New Players Forum”