Q&A Time

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Game of Summoner and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

sphinxfan
Forum Moderator

Q&A Time

Postby sphinxfan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:31 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dear Summoners:
After this recent Guild feature release, we got lots of great suggestions from all of you. So here are some answers and some insight into our future plans:

1. Q: Now the number capacity of the guild is 30, but only 10 of us can get the guild gifts, why not everyone?
A: Cause we want to reward the more active and contributing players! If we made it available to everyone, then it would lose that purpose. Some players may then think, “Oh, I can just sit back and skip the dungeons and still reap the rewards. Why not just wait?”

2. Q: How about Guild chat notifications?
A: Sure, we will add this feature.

3. Q: We want to see the names of the players who are online instead of just seeing a member count.
A: We will improve this in the future.

4. Q: I’m only level 50 and most guilds just want level 150 players!
A: An useful fact: the lower level players actually help to reduce the average difficulty of Guild dungeons. Maybe this will give guild leaders more incentive to welcome you in!

5. Q: Can we trade in Guilds? Like trading equipment materials, hero souls etc.?
A: We like this idea, and idea of Guild members helping each other. We are considering developing this.

For other questions:
1. Q: Epic and Legendary Heroes are too hard to get, I don’t want to use an all Rares team!
A: In fact, we are increasing the probability to get Epic and Legendary heroes little by little. You may have noticed this from the recent Hel event. Also we will add more ways for you to obtain cheaper and even free Epic and Legendary Heroes. Maybe in the game or maybe via the Facebook page.
Btw, don’t neglect Rare heroes! They are easier to evolve and easier to collect for Fate. If developed just right, they can also become very powerful.

2. Q: I’m always out of Upgrade Stones and Gold….
A: Now you can use your Guild Coins to purchase Upgrade Stones and Gold packages in the Guild Store.
Each time your Guild clears the Guild Dungeons, each Guild Member will be able to claim about 25,000 Guild Coins.
You can use 4,000 Guild Coins to exchange 10,000 Upgrade Stones. So this means 25,000 guild coins can be exchanged for 60,000 Upgrade Stones every 4 or 5 days.
We all know Dragon’s Treasures all too well now - you can already obtain about 10,000 Upgrade Stones each day. So that’s 70,000 Upgrade Stones every week.
So, now you can obtain nearly twice as many Upgrade Stones as before!
Likewise, by using your Guild Coins to exchange Gold packages, you can get much more gold than before.

GuentherLR

Re: Q&A Time

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:37 pm

No one is saying we all know dragon treasure and yay 70,000+ a week. We've been complaining about the length of time it takes to complete, mass amounts of disconnects and the low rewards for the effort FOR MONTHS. Also i use roughly 500+ stamina a day via gems or potions and only get a credit of 100 a day for guild thats wrong.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:27 am

Hi there!
Great to hear from your plans!

1: The problem with 1. is the international community. If you wake up and the dungeon was resettet during your sleeping time and the others have already shared their gifts you get nothing ;) And you still can do nothing for your guild and just claim every guild gift that is shared.
A great solution would be to have a maximum guild gift grabbing depending on your guild activity. e.g. contributing 100 stamina each day, fighting in dungeons and cleaning % of the guild dungeon. So an really active player could obtain like 45 gold gifts and about 30 gem gifts per reset and a non active player could maximum get like 15 gold gifts and 10 gem gifts per reset.

5: Trading would be an awesome feature, but it should not be limited to the own guild. Something like an auction house could be awesome ;) But this feature would require some decent abuse protection so that no one is feeding his main character with his other accounts. For example hero souls should have a minimum price e.g. rare soul 2 gems, epic soul 10 gems, legendary souls 30 gems and the payout should only be 75% to the seller so that there is a natural trading cost. Same for complete heroes. rare hero 60 gems min 3 star, 120 gems 4 star, 240 gems 5 star, 480 gems 6 star...
In my opinion this feature is not even required. Adding a feature that allows converting souls into wildcard souls on a specific ratio and converting rare to epic on a specific ratio would do the same trick. Or selling wildcard souls in the store for gems.

6: Dragon treasure is really too time intensive. You should reduce the encounters from 22 to 11 and double the chest values.

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:48 am

I disagree with an auction house for that exact reason. I believe they are talking more about a
guild bank thing where your guild can trade minor items etc. I have hundreds of revive,30%health etc from special dungeons that are just wasting away in my inventory that i would give to smaller members or sell. Same with hundreds of extra armor item pieces.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:46 am

On the note of trading souls: The only people allowed to scam you for you stuff is the Devs. Stop trying to take over their market.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:05 am

@GuntherLR: If you do an auction house the right way you do avoid the abuse problem. By adding minimum amounts and only currency would be gems and not paying out 100% of auction price could solve the issue.

@ReversedArcana: How could that happen? The only currency to buy would be gems, and since you cannot trade gems you cannot monetize them. You could hoard alot of gems on an account by selling a lot of items, but you could not monetize the gems because you cant trade them or you would have to sell the whole account.

Generally there is no issue you can't solve if you do it the right way. I know what i am talking about since i am developing software for about 20 years now ;)

cyclonedc

Postby cyclonedc » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:31 pm

While I do love the trading system. I would love to see a selling ration of armor for gold. I have so many 1st level items that I will never use. Unless I get an epic/legend which is rare. That I would love to just sell for a ratio of 1:10 or even 1:100.

JROKER2015

Postby JROKER2015 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:20 pm

Friend's and Guild members.
Q1. Have you any plans to increase the amount of friends and/or guild members that you can have.

Q2 I have seen several comments about having the ability to trade with other players or even just guild members. Is this something you are considering for the future?

Q3. Could you include a multiple choice of gem packages to cater for everyone's budget. I.e 3 different packages ranging in content and price. Perhaps a £4.99 package, a £30 package and a £99 package all available at the same time

Blink182

Postby Blink182 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:11 pm

Other questions number 1-you did at one time open this up and epics a legends were easier to obtain, now they have been harder and harder to get even with gems in ancient box. What happened? And since some cards are not able to be in the prayed system it's more difficult (almost impossible) to get the cards we have upgraded to the next level. Will this change back? Or at least fix the pray system to accept all cards?

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:48 pm

And still one question, what about spade guild with his own 10 accounts they can grab more, because they are always on this same time - one player play with 10 accounts?

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”