Suggestion: Upgrade Arena Store

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Game of Summoner and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Suggestion: Upgrade Arena Store

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:33 am

Arena store has been exactly the same since the game was new. Mason used to be very, very good, but after the downgrade he is not even close to being as good and totally useless at top levels. Morris also used to be very good, but Rahl is just very much better and also very easy to get. So you are left with a bunch of pretty useless heroes here to say it bluntly.

You should still keep them, though. But there should be a prize when you have gotten all as 6 stars. A new set of hero souls should be available, or you should be able to get Epic and maybe even Legendary soul essences. It should be something worth working for at least.

Maybe have one Epic and one Legendary hero that is not of any class. So they won't be able to do more damage to any other hero, but also they won't take any damage (Black og white color would be best, I think).

They can be very "expensive", so it will take a long time to get them. 5 x the prize of the other souls for Epic and Legendary not available before you have the Epic hero.

This would make it very interesting for the veteran players and also new players will have a goal.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Suggestion: Upgrade Arena Store

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:38 pm

I think an upgrade here is still very much needed. In general there isn't much new for the veterans. This should be and easy fix.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Pablo 92

Re: Suggestion: Upgrade Arena Store

Postby Pablo 92 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:51 pm

I agree and integrate the elemental stones

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”