We need something new in the game

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Game of Summoner and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

We need something new in the game

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:40 am

It was nice with the Halloween week, but that was kind of old news and I think i's time for something new in the game.

There are several suggestions in here that are good. Pick and choose or combine them.

I have gotten a lot of feedback from veterans and old users that both have left and that are still here. It becomes very much the same you do from level 90 to 150. And also after level 150.

To keep old players and welcome new ones, it would be very good that you add something cool!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Pablo 92

Re: We need something new in the game

Postby Pablo 92 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:42 am

I agree. I think the best idea is to ask the developers directly.they might try putting smauke in place of nono event and making a guild race.

Rezzik

Postby Rezzik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:44 pm

I like that idea, except the prizes would need adjusted as well I’d there are going to be actually useful heros in Nono

If it is going to be the same hero every week (like Smauke), then the rewards need adjusted down, to like 8 souls for first place, and on down to 1 soul for 8th. Otherwise Smauke would be too easy and quick to get.

Another idea which would be nice with this would be to have a different Legend hero every week, which would create some real competition and bring some excitement back to Nono. Rewards for this would be fine to stay as they are, since all you would ever get is part of a hero at a time, and you would not be able to get any specific hero quickly this way.

I currently have some heros that I only use for Nono, and this would certainly mix that up. Also, it would be a decent idea to merge some of the different Nono arenas together after a while, like after the youngest teams in an arena are 18 months, then merge them into the older ones

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:06 am

Smauke event rules
Guild attack nono ehm ehm ... excuse me , smauke with every member who has available x attacks . Total attacks guild is y and X<y . The 1st 2st 3st guild have :
1= 3 souls essence legend 3 pack guild gems 5 pack gold
2=2 souls legend 1 pack gems 3 gold
3 =3 souls essence epic 1 pack gems
4-10 = 1 souls essence rare 1 pack gems
Etc
(every member of the guild receives prizes)
The best (player) receive 10 smauke souls 1xnono
Second best player receive 5 smauke souls 15 nono souls etc

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 am

The game is a little boring indeed. But as good as are your ideas, I am not sure that the forum is read by the editor. To me the best way to contact them is the mail. They read and they answer.

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:01 am

I'm not good at talking in English so if a moderator helped me I appreciate it :)

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:07 am

Ultra Nerf Hanzo Please. Thank you :)

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:25 am

I know huge qty of different bugs and suggestions to improve this game but I give nothing till spade clones army issue will be solved!!!!! Priority's.. something that is basal wrong should be solved first..

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:56 am

I think that spades is not a problem ,everyone is free to use the strategy he wants. I have only one account but i collaborate with my friend

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:15 am

Hi pablo, than u are probably very happy that spade decimate now everyone in top 10, hahaha.. 5 accounts in top 10 united and daredevil is underway, really good strategy, wait when is ur turn when u will be structural decimated.. future of this game with this freak

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”