The bad heroes

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Game of Summoner and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Pablo 92

The bad heroes

Postby Pablo 92 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:01 am

Some heroes to improve:
Ameera increase explosion damage (8900).
Haran increase damage of the primary skill.
Anubis increase damage of the primary skill.
Hades and hel 30% double hit must always be activated when activating the ability and not just after a kill.
Bogol the highest poisoning.
Fix a bug that does not activate the achtil ability if other skills are activated in the meantime.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: The bad heroes

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Pablo 92 wrote:Some heroes to improve:
Ameera increase explosion damage (8900).
Haran increase damage of the primary skill.
Anubis increase damage of the primary skill.
Hades and hel 30% double hit must always be activated when activating the ability and not just after a kill.
Bogol the highest poisoning.
Fix a bug that does not activate the achtil ability if other skills are activated in the meantime.

These are all older heroes that probably won't be improved. I totally agree that most of them are pretty bad now. Haran and Anubis can still be used in some setups, but the other ones are just bad in a 6 hero setup.

1vs1 Achtil is also good. And Bogol decent.

Ameera has been the worst Legendary from the start. I was a bit surprised when they "gave" her away for the first $ 5 spent in the game. If new users thought this was the standard of a Legendary, there would be no use for legendary heroes at all.

Your suggestions are good enough, but it will not give the company any money at all. New heroes will, so I think the chance of new heroes are a lot bigger than improved old ones.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:54 am

Nerf the dodge of hanzo. He dodge 80% of attacks and kill with one hit :(

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Pablo 92 wrote:Nerf the dodge of hanzo. He dodge 80% of attacks and kill with one hit :(

The dodge rate is only 40, but sometimes it feels like its 99. It still lower than all the other dodgers of physical attacks.

Nerfing of heroes is in general something I'm very much against. And Hanzo has been around for so long that I don't think there is any chance that he will be nerfed.

I think the heroes now are pretty good balanced. Of course a lot of the old heroes are getting worse, but even the oldest Legendary heroes are useful, as you know better than anyone with your maxed out Natalie. I think this is the only game that you can use that old heroes in successfully.

But we need more heroes now I think. Preferably some that can end battles faster and has a multifunctional use so we don't see as many battles with 4 priests in. Now you kind of have to have Athena x 2 or Athena + Buddha in any team. Cetra is very much needed and then you have already used half your space for priests.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:29 am

Hanzo is for the noob. Ruin the game. 40%? dodging on average 10 consecutive attacks is not 40% He is bugged. I do not use it because it is for the noobs;)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:33 am

Pablo 92 wrote:Hanzo is for the noob. Ruin the game. 40%? dodging on average 10 consecutive attacks is not 40% He is bugged. I do not use it because it is for the noobs;)

You must feel fantastic then, for being the only non noob in the game :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:38 am

I play following my common sense. it's more grading than using ubers.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:44 pm

Pablo 92 wrote:I play following my common sense. it's more grading than using ubers.

Then I think you should use only rare heroes. That would be more impressive (and grading)?

Natalie has more killing power than Hanzo, so using her is not very different for using Hanzo btw.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:10 am

They have the same output damage sometimes, when hanzo not dodge most of hits. when you say that the game is balanced you should try to replace hanzo with another ranger and try the feeling that I feel.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Pablo 92 wrote:They have the same output damage sometimes, when hanzo not dodge most of hits. when you say that the game is balanced you should try to replace hanzo with another ranger and try the feeling that I feel.

I have tried to replace him. The problem is mainly that he is Awakened x 5 and the other are x 1 and x 2. So it makes it more difficult. But I think both Haran and Lilith can do a very good job added to Natalie. It is only Hades that is very bad and he is maybe the biggest disappointment in the game since he is a newer hero.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”