Sarini Trickster

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GREY SHADOW

Sarini Trickster

Postby GREY SHADOW » Mon May 18, 2015 2:50 pm

Causes a random physical attack to front row enemy.

is she worth it? i have 33 souls and am thinking about selling her for soul stones. anyone play her and love her?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Sarini Trickster

Postby 1stSpade » Tue May 19, 2015 12:28 pm

It's a decent hero I belive.

+
Fast
Can do a lot of damage

-
Low HP
Can do little damage

The problem is that her special attack sometimes doesn't do much damage. When it does it can be very good though, so if you like a gamble, bring her in :)

I think she can be very interesting when she is upgraded quite a bit. I have better options, but I will try to upgrade her for the 18 hero team.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Wed May 20, 2015 11:10 pm

I think she has a lot of potential, especially leveled up. Her special attack does roughly 10% less damage than a normal attack as its absolute lowest power, which is better than many other heroes whose special does like 60% + extra damage. It is a risk, but worst case is you get an extra normal attack (damage-wise) out of her. She doesn't have a status effect though, so I don't think she will be making my first team list, but a very solid back-up DPS hero for online combat or dragon treasure.

GREY SHADOW

Postby GREY SHADOW » Thu May 21, 2015 10:31 am

as with most people, i would expect, the majority of my guys are back row guys. i went ahead and sold her souls off for the potential of getting other souls i wanted. compared to my other back row guys and their status effects she just didn't make the cut. i need some people to fall short so I can get their souls for trade :)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sat May 23, 2015 10:01 am

I decided to try her out in my second account. I'm leveling her now and will test her
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:35 pm

She's viable for the lower level guys, and for those who don't want to pay $$ for heroes. She's my highest dps'er usually unless scorpion gets nice burst boost damage. Also I have conjurer w/ lvl75 ability so she gets a bit of atk % boost. However my scorpion has 15% mag boost with fate. Until I get a stronger back row offensive character I'll be keeping her on my team.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:16 am

I had almost forgotten about this post. I made her a 6* and fully developed her. She is pretty good to be a Rare hero, but there are quite a few that is better in combat. From the Rare ones there isn't too many that is better. But in general combat Nordgard Prowler is quite a bit better. Mostly because she avoids physical attacks in a very good way. Her average damage is even better than ST, and her dodging skills makes her better. And she is also faster.

I would not put too much energy and resources into ST. I would rather use the souls you get in a guild to develop Sarah.

Long term I would even try to make a caster team, but that is another story...
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Cheers bro, you're such a good ambassador for this small but possibly growing community. I feel bad for the players who started earlier. Since I haven't had the upset of getting my heroes nerfed and the perks of being an OG, honestly I don't think the developers are making it impossible to compete with non gemmers. They usually reimplement, the extreme quest and mysterious shop after event ends and you can obtain gems by fighting in empress. Come up with good strategies, and get a little lucky and you'll be fine.

For those arguing about legend heroes being OP that's another thread :D

Yes I am trying to get Sarah but currently ST is my powerhouse and without her I'm screwed until I can get a better ranger. Prowler I'll level up eventually but I like my team at the moment. Bog, Defender, Virgo in front and Conjurer, ST, Scorp in the back. I guess I could put Virgo in the back with a strong prowler in front but I currently really like having hero in front being able to activate her heal+dual shield ability. I can take out 4000higher team power players. And Virgo is the one doing that job :D

Lastly I do plan on making a castor team long term, right now it's getting gems in empress and hitting lvl90 asap to farm higher special dungeons.

Return to “Strategies Sharing”