BOSS fight

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ReversedArcana

Re: BOSS fight

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:37 pm

If you have max stats, you don't need Nono souls...
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:16 am

GuentherLR wrote:i just use my main team which is
Sigurd,Aric,Bog beast
Scorpion mage, paladin, Spell Weaver
all 6 starred,professional level maxed and max additional buffs
i hit around 893,000 a round. One thing i did notice though when attacking the Boss he is immune to burst but having him as a usable character he is not.

The Nono is very much better in the BOSS fight than he is in the regular fights. It is, to say it as it is, a hero I want to see my opponent having in their teams. He is slow and not that strong in any way. I haven't had or seen him at max stats, but I don't think he will be that helpful even then.

You should, as Reverse say, probably change out some of your team members. Nordgard Prowler is the best Rare guardian when it comes to attacking (and maybe even overall). Being a water element makes her the most important one in the BOSS fight. And Sarini Conjurer is very good too. Not only for the boost, but it also removes debuffs during the fight.

Your Bog Beast is good against a full team, but not good against the BOSS. And you should probably replace Paladin with Sarini Conjurer (I think Aric will "save himself" in this fight for you).
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:03 pm

i am not too concerned with the boss fight anymore anyway already have a Nono lvl 5 and just do it for the gold bonuses at the start been using the pray system to get souls for him daily in another week or so will have him at level 6
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:18 pm

Oh, this is quoted too. It's a really obnoxious habit.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:40 am

good point reversedarcana
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:26 am

ReversedArcana wrote:Oh, even when you have a maxed out Nono, it's still a good idea to do the fights. I mean, if you're someone like 1stSpade who can get a good night's sleep AND get first place, there's no reason not to. Plus, 20 free Epic souls that you can extract and (almost) get a free 10 draw from the Soul Box.

Also, when they do implement Soul Essences, I have a feeling that throwaway Epic souls are going to become very valuable.

It's getting tougher though. I can still win with a good nights sleep, but then I have to play every hour before and after (which I don't anymore). But I will probably keep playing it even after I get all the gold, but I'm not going to loose any sleep over it anymore
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:28 pm

I have since talked to the feedback team and through facebook messenger and they are going to increase the hps on Nono to make it last the full 24 hours
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Trashbull

Postby Trashbull » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:03 am

It took me a while, almost a year to build a water based team that would deal extra damage to Nono and keep me in the top eight spots for the reward.

While I continue to build up (I'm focusing on more epic and legendary heroes now), my Nono team consists most rare heroes, mostly physical because they're easy to get. Most of the souls can be obtained through various of meaning, like friends point or doing elite dungeons.

1. Nordgard Axeman
2. Nordgard Defender
3. Carrion Titan - Bogol
4. Nordgard Prowler
5. Haitan Tide Caller
6. Sarini Conjurer

As you may noticed, I had one legendary hero but I was going to work on Nordgard Archer as my sixth member when I fortunately got Bogol. Since my team is mostly physical, Sarini Conjurer is a must.

Of course, there's an issue where I sacrificed my long good night sleep by setting my iPhone to ring an alarm every hour. That way, I can stay in the top eight spots without forking precious gems.

This team has served me very well and are slowly being replaced by better and stronger epic heroes. But by that time, I would be done with Nono. I don't intend to continue doing boss fight once I get Nono capped stars. I'm not selfish enough to keep farming Nono when there's plenty of other players who would like to have their hands on it. (I don't understand why top tier players like BlodRafen, Serpentine, or 1stSpade would continue to farm them. No offensive to you all but why when at this point of the stage, you must have enough souls to make an entire team of Nonos. I look up toward you guys as my role models to get an idea what I should be doing with my team setup.)

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:50 am

Put the scrawny blue chick in front of the Fortress Destroyer. I bet she'll live.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trashbull

Postby Trashbull » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:23 am

ReversedArcana,

Thanks for the advice on using Prowler as a tank for Nono. I never really thought about it. I'll give it a shot from now on.

The reason I've decided to use blues is because a year ago, I couldn't even compete against high level players with bunch of rare heroes. So I decided I would go for most blue team based on the availability and access for low level player like me. Using a blue team would give me extra elemental damage against Nono so I took that opportunity. Axeman was my very first hero and I've been focused on him a lot in the beginning, which is why I still use him but he's slowly being replaced by some better. (I'm little biased with Axeman because he is my first hero :lol: )

It took me long and many months to build up a viable team that would put me in top eight. And my result had paid off big time. I do mostly 220k damage per match. I am avoiding using real life money to buy gems or level up character fast. Patience and time is my ally in this game.

I believe you that there's much better team setup. Now that I have more epic and legendary heroes, I will be able to make some adjustation based on what I have at the moment. I will be looking into Sarah. I do not have Hisspis, Natalia, and Elton.

Return to “Strategies Sharing”