BOSS fight

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: BOSS fight

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:30 am

You should also consider going magic. The most damage done is by casters since Nono has high physical defence and low magic defence.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:19 am

I mean, come on now.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:46 am

ReversedArcana wrote:I'd have to disagree with you there, Spade. Physical Attackers will always have a higher damage output, simply because they're designed that way.

Natalia will always be the best back-row hero in this mode, since she has the highest DPS in the game when fighting one single target and Status isn't an option. I'd guess Haran would be better in the front row, but Prowler and Elton also do a great job in that role. A dodging hero is hit or miss, literally, but in the best case scenario, you effectively prevent Nono from stunning any of your heroes, wasting less time.

Mages don't get access to Dodging or Double-Strike, so you'd be relying on sheer firepower alone. If you've got a team with Awakened Mages like Anubis, Rahl, and Cobolt, you're better off just sticking to them.

I don't think you are right here. Physical has more damage in general. If they were hitting on a villain with same res as def it would be correct.

But when defence is high and res is low things change. My Morgana has always given the most damage per shot (as I also wrote a long time ago here). Other single target casters do even more damage.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Blodrafen

Postby Blodrafen » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:39 pm

A couple of things 1st I highly recommend staying away from heroes with attacks which effect multiple enemies as Nono only counts as one so they are actually doing less damage than someone who only hits one enemy. The trouble with Dodgers when a hero dodges an attack they gain no energy thus the more they dodge the less they use their special attack. Now while I do use heroes who dodge they are in the back so they don't dodge. I actually use an all physical team with one exception the Conjurer. Try putting Natalia up front on either the left or right. She should surprise you.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:13 am

Blodrafen wrote:A couple of things 1st I highly recommend staying away from heroes with attacks which effect multiple enemies as Nono only counts as one so they are actually doing less damage than someone who only hits one enemy. The trouble with Dodgers when a hero dodges an attack they gain no energy thus the more they dodge the less they use their special attack. Now while I do use heroes who dodge they are in the back so they don't dodge. I actually use an all physical team with one exception the Conjurer. Try putting Natalia up front on either the left or right. She should surprise you.

I totally agree on the 1 hit hero advantage. If you can you should always use them. That is why I didn't understand why Sarah is recommended.

Natalia is a beast and the best physical hero vs Nono. But I still think Anubis is better despite not having double shots. For single hits I also get higher score with other heroes.

Have anyone tried Haitan Tide Caller with a boost?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Blodrafen

Postby Blodrafen » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:01 am

What makes Natalia so good for this fight isn't that she hits harder than anyone else because I am sure she doesn't. What makes her so dangerous is a combination of her speed and her 50% chance for a Double strike. The thing that most people seem to be missing regarding her double attack isn't the double damage which while nice isn't the best part... That would be the chance for double energy making her special attack go off roughly two to three times as fast as other heroes (depending on how fast they are).

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:05 am

Guys, this is plain simple. Natalia is the best for BOSS because:

- Double strike is awesome
- She is damn fast
- She has sinlge damage skill that also includes attack power boost (no conjurer needed)

So the best setup is:

Natalia Cetra Natalia
Natalia Natalia Natalia

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:07 am

How much damage do you guys make per round vs Nono?

At best I get a little over 450k

Now I only use Natalie that isn't a caster (Plus Meredith for boost)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Blodrafen

Postby Blodrafen » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Well I do more than you per fight but don't have Cetra and only use 2 Natalia's

Trashbull

Postby Trashbull » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:12 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:Guys, this is plain simple. Natalia is the best for BOSS because:

- Double strike is awesome
- She is damn fast
- She has sinlge damage skill that also includes attack power boost (no conjurer needed)

So the best setup is:

Natalia Cetra Natalia
Natalia Natalia Natalia

The problem is whether you have Natalia or not. I don't and I don't intend to fork my real life money on this game just so I can get Natalia. I will have to rely on chest to give me enough souls to form Natalia, then form there, I can use Prayer event to get more Natalia.

My strategy is good for those who have no intention to fork real life money and try to rush the game. Like I said in previous post, it took me several good months to form a simple team that can get you into top eight spot.

Return to “Strategies Sharing”