BOSS fight

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ECOMANIAC

Re: BOSS fight

Postby ECOMANIAC » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:47 am

That is just a theoretical best setup for BOSS.
I don't think that it is worth the effort to from that group, since it would not be good at any other point.

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:54 am

I can get about 50k score per round currently with level76 heroes and a low lvl60 prowler I. Is that decent? Forgot what damage I can cause per round but it's over 390k

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:58 am

ProvidenceG wrote:I can get about 50k score per round currently with level76 heroes and a low lvl60 prowler I. Is that decent? Forgot what damage I can cause per round but it's over 390k

That sounds pretty good. Can I ask what team you got? The prawler is very good vs BOSS, especially for beginners. But you need to have a couple of other good ones to get a decent/better score.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:06 am

ABC
DEF
I run a mixed team since I'm limited to focusing on a team to compete for empress and arena.
From left to right, top to bottom, I run Scorpion I, Defender II, trickster II, Virgo, conjurer I, prowler.
I made a prowler specifically for the sake of NONO (she's level 60 only and only has upgraded boots and slightly upgraded weapon), since bog beast is my front liner usually but useless vs nono. I know Virgo isn't useful because it doesn't dps. But by having her I can keep everyone alive through the 2 minutes. Also putting my highest dps'ers in front allows me a slightly higher skill activation throughout the match due to NoNo's hit all front targets.

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:49 am

I just obtained meredith and now am thinking of switching up my team from
ABC Scorpion,Virgo,Trickster
DEF prowler,conjurer,siren
->
Tide Caller, Estelle, Scorpion
Meredith, Prowler, Siren

What do people think? Possibly my low level weak stoned Estelle can't survive in the middle, and will change to Virgo since she's a beast at defending, and I got her on beefy maxed hp

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:49 am

ProvidenceG wrote:I just obtained meredith and now am thinking of switching up my team from
ABC Scorpion,Virgo,Trickster
DEF prowler,conjurer,siren
->
Tide Caller, Estelle, Scorpion
Meredith, Prowler, Siren

What do people think? Possibly my low level weak stoned Estelle can't survive in the middle, and will change to Virgo since she's a beast at defending, and I got her on beefy maxed hp

That could work. I would maybe try swap Prowler and Estelle if it doesn't work. And Siren isn't very good vs. BOSS, so I would replace her. I think with either Trickster or even the Conjurer to be sure your team will stay healthy. Then you could even replace the Estelle with Trickster. Test one round of each and compare :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “Strategies Sharing”