Bedivere the Dragon Prince

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Golgo9

Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby Golgo9 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:46 am

Hi guys,

I got Bedivere from the Soul Box today and I'm unsure about investing in him.

As of now my team is N Axeman (to be replaced by Mason as soon as I can), Aric, Sigurd, Natalia, S conjurer and Morris (to be replaced by either Bedivere or Sarah in a few months). Summonner level 132, all of my heroes are masters and I have enough tomes to promote Natalia and (most likely) Sigurd as soon as I can get my hands on enough gold, so I'm mostly aiming at a late game team.

I think it could've a good synergy with Sigurd as it can deal up to 120% of his attack damage on two opponents on a regular attack (+ the special which deals 6728 + attack dmg, doubled if the ennemy is bursted (at level 150)). Pretty good if I want to get those annoying backlaners.

On the other hand Sarah looks pretty strong and can silence backlaners early in a fight. Haven't calculated the max damage outputs but I don't think it will amount to what I can get with Bedivere.

Any thoughts on this? I don't want to find out Bedivere is disappointing late game AFTER spending so much ressources on him :)

Thank y'all !

ReversedArcana

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:13 am

"So, uh, good luck and have fun?" was my best shot at having a sense of humour here.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:38 am

As ReverseArcana says: You got a really rare Epic hero. I have not seen it used at all, so I would for sure test it if I were you. Sarah seems pretty good too, but she is a bit slow.

Can you please post initial stats for it?

Thank you
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:33 am

Oh I didn't know it was so rare that's pretty cool. I like the fact that it can "counter" the infamous Mason by directly attacking backlines.
Guess I'll go the bedivere way then.
It's a long way to 6 stars (especially since I'll be focusing on Mason to make up for the future loss of Morris) but I'll update this post once he's operationnal :)

About the base stats :

HP : 1299
ATK : 293
DEF : 154
MATK : 40
MRES : 101
SPEED : 105

For reference Sarah has :

HP : 1306
ATK : 280
DEF : 156
MATK : 43
MRES : 115
SPEED : 103

I can tell its faster and has more dmg for less resistance, but I really have no clue on how growth rate and class upgrade effect the stats so I don't know if these minor gaps will be significant late game or not. I guess it will but any insight will prove useful. I don't want to end up with a sluggish hero.

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:45 pm

I just summoned a Bedivere myself. I didn't even pay a single *$@! penny.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:45 am

Golgo9 wrote:Oh I didn't know it was so rare that's pretty cool. I like the fact that it can "counter" the infamous Mason by directly attacking backlines.
Guess I'll go the bedivere way then.
It's a long way to 6 stars (especially since I'll be focusing on Mason to make up for the future loss of Morris) but I'll update this post once he's operationnal :)

About the base stats :

HP : 1299
ATK : 293
DEF : 154
MATK : 40
MRES : 101
SPEED : 105

For reference Sarah has :

HP : 1306
ATK : 280
DEF : 156
MATK : 43
MRES : 115
SPEED : 103

I can tell its faster and has more dmg for less resistance, but I really have no clue on how growth rate and class upgrade effect the stats so I don't know if these minor gaps will be significant late game or not. I guess it will but any insight will prove useful. I don't want to end up with a sluggish hero.

Thank you :)

The small changes from the start won't make a huge difference, but it helps a little bit when you face opponents that are a little bit slower (the most important difference, I think) than you. Compared to Sarah, the biggest problem is the lack of MRES, but it helps a bit with the little better speed and ATK. It's possible that Sarah is better long term, but I like the Bedivere's skill set better (but I might be wrong). I haven't tested out Sarah, really, so I feel I'm guessing a lot here.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:48 am

ReversedArcana wrote:I just summoned a Bedivere myself, from my second 250 Soul draw. I've been interested in Bedivere since I realized he existed, so I'm definitely going to raise him to 6*.

Congrats. I know you have been chasing Bedivere for a long time. I have to admit I have been wanting it for a while too and I have been "dumping" too many souls to try to get it with no luck (7 times and only gotten Epics that I have 6*s of from before).
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Definitely Congrats i am almost to my fourth epic summon my first 3 were Goliath, Elton and Grace which i already had Elton and Grace.Out of 80 10 draws so far i've only gotten 2 Legend souls, 4 Epics and the rest Rares mostly those of rares i already have 6 starred and sold off. They need a better system cause to me it doesn't seem random.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:38 am

Has anyone been able to fully upgrade Bedivere to see how he performs? I still havn't met him, so I wonder how good he is
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:23 pm

i am working on him lvl 120 so far
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (101.38 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
Currently Full 5DxqsP