Bedivere the Dragon Prince

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

User avatar
Americanec
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby Americanec » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:21 pm

I like heroes that do damage only to one enemy...because if it do damage to 3,4,5, or 6 enemy's the damage will be not so high ,and all enemy heroes the stamina will increase ... If you understand me ....
Bedivere I can use only with combination with my two "the Nordgard Kings"because they have bursting efects:)
a5nNnB is my invitation code.

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:58 am

Americanec wrote:I like heroes that do damage only to one enemy...because if it do damage to 3,4,5, or 6 enemy's the damage will be not so high ,and all enemy heroes the stamina will increase ... If you understand me ....
Bedivere I can use only with combination with my two "the Nordgard Kings"because they have bursting efects:)


Would you say one Nordgard King + Bedivere works best or would the two Kings work better together if you use two spots?

Thank you for the feedback :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

User avatar
Americanec
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby Americanec » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:55 pm

1stSpade wrote:
Americanec wrote:I like heroes that do damage only to one enemy...because if it do damage to 3,4,5, or 6 enemy's the damage will be not so high ,and all enemy heroes the stamina will increase ... If you understand me ....
Bedivere I can use only with combination with my two "the Nordgard Kings"because they have bursting efects:)


Would you say one Nordgard King + Bedivere works best or would the two Kings work better together if you use two spots?

Thank you for the feedback :)


:) 2 kings front row and Bedivere on back row.. I will maximize Bedivere to see him...
a5nNnB is my invitation code.

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:58 pm

Americanec wrote:
1stSpade wrote:
Americanec wrote:I like heroes that do damage only to one enemy...because if it do damage to 3,4,5, or 6 enemy's the damage will be not so high ,and all enemy heroes the stamina will increase ... If you understand me ....
Bedivere I can use only with combination with my two "the Nordgard Kings"because they have bursting efects:)


Would you say one Nordgard King + Bedivere works best or would the two Kings work better together if you use two spots?

Thank you for the feedback :)


:) 2 kings front row and Bedivere on back row.. I will maximize Bedivere to see him...



I would do that too if I had him. I have tried so many times, but never succeeded.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ECOMANIAC
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:00 am

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby ECOMANIAC » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:39 am

I have him 5 star level 95 on my second account.

General:
- Low HP and Defense
- High speed
- High Damage

Active Skill: Very Good due to massive single target backrow damage
Passive Skill: Only good with bursting effect on, can turn against your team pretty easy (see later)

Dungeons:
- Very high clear speed due to taking out 2 enemies each shot fight 1 and 2 and very high attack speed

Dragon Treasure:
- Very good by beeing able to take out biggest threat of opponent team directly if in backrow

Arena / PvP:
- Very nice if you attack but you have to be very careful where you place him
- Bad on defense because he can be countered very easy

His biggest problem is his passive skill that damages both front row and back row which grants the back row hero engery very fast and in my experience lets the back row hero always fire his skill first. If that backrow hero is Mason or Cobolt or any other fight breaking hero, you help the enemy win the game there.

That is also the reason why you can win vs Bedivere pretty easy in arena by placing your Mason backrow vs him.

Best regards,
ECO

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:I have him 5 star level 95 on my second account.

General:
- Low HP and Defense
- High speed
- High Damage

Active Skill: Very Good due to massive single target backrow damage
Passive Skill: Only good with bursting effect on, can turn against your team pretty easy (see later)

Dungeons:
- Very high clear speed due to taking out 2 enemies each shot fight 1 and 2 and very high attack speed

Dragon Treasure:
- Very good by beeing able to take out biggest threat of opponent team directly if in backrow

Arena / PvP:
- Very nice if you attack but you have to be very careful where you place him
- Bad on defense because he can be countered very easy

His biggest problem is his passive skill that damages both front row and back row which grants the back row hero engery very fast and in my experience lets the back row hero always fire his skill first. If that backrow hero is Mason or Cobolt or any other fight breaking hero, you help the enemy win the game there.

That is also the reason why you can win vs Bedivere pretty easy in arena by placing your Mason backrow vs him.

Best regards,
ECO


Thank you for a very good analysis. I still can't seem to get him in any way. I have admit there is newer Epics coming that looks better, but I would still like to have him for Fate and collection. I have met him a few times now, and I have never had big problems with him, so it's not a MUST have anymore.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Golgo9
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:15 am

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby Golgo9 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:34 am

Well that just ruined 2 months of acquiring souls for him. I'm still going to get him to 6* for Fate, perhaps I'll upgrade him later on.
I already had a feeling it would be underwhelming. But as ECO Said it could be a strong hero in attack, depending on where you place him.

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 pm

Golgo9 wrote:Well that just ruined 2 months of acquiring souls for him. I'm still going to get him to 6* for Fate, perhaps I'll upgrade him later on.
I already had a feeling it would be underwhelming. But as ECO Said it could be a strong hero in attack, depending on where you place him.


I have to admit that I would really like to have him for Fate more than anything. But I think as an attacking team you can place him very well to your favor.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ECOMANIAC
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:00 am

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby ECOMANIAC » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:44 am

Well i forgot something.

His art is awesome!! He looks pretty cool ;)
The upgrade from 4 to 5 stars looks already so amazing, cant wait to see him 6 stars!

And don't get me wrong. He is far away from weak in offense. He wins his row with sigurd vs most other epics. Some fights are just not ment for him ;)

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: Bedivere the Dragon Prince

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:02 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:Well i forgot something.

His art is awesome!! He looks pretty cool ;)
The upgrade from 4 to 5 stars looks already so amazing, cant wait to see him 6 stars!

And don't get me wrong. He is far away from weak in offense. He wins his row with sigurd vs most other epics. Some fights are just not ment for him ;)


I have to admit I don't care THAT much about he art. I'm more of a stats guy :)

I never thought he was bad, but he isn't better than Haran for instance :) Which would be sad for me :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com


Return to “Strategies Sharing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests