What to do: Too many Elvinas?

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

What to do: Too many Elvinas?

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:13 am

If you have too many Elvinas that you don't know where to put you can upgrade some Common or Uncommon hero. When you get a hero that needs upgrades from Elvinas, you can just use the C or UC ones and your stats will get the upgrades from them.

I use this quite a bit myself since I now have upgraded HP/MP and ATK to the max on the ones I will use. Hopefully I will get some heroes that I can put them on later :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ReversedArcana

Re: What to do: Too many Elvinas?

Postby ReversedArcana » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:31 am

First world problems much?
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: What to do: Too many Elvinas?

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:43 am

ReversedArcana wrote:Oh, so, don't use Commons or Uncommons for this. The best candidate for holding on to an Elvenia's stats are the Rare Defence and Resistance Elvenia, for a couple of reasons.

1) They can hold a lot of stats. Actually, I don't think any hero in the game can have an Attack boost as high as the Defensive Elvenia's, and the Magic stat of the Resistance Elvenia is equally impressive. Even for the most impressively offensive heroes in the game, like Natalia, Ameera, and Hisspis, a single Elvenia with maxed out stats is more than enough to fill them up in a single merge. (No promises on heroes like Hel, or the upcoming Dragon Characters; they have boosted offensive stats to make up for their gimmicks, so it's likely they have more potential for Elvenia Stats)

2) They don't level up. Since they stay at Level 1, they'll always be a cheap merge when you make a new hero. Coupled with the fact that you only have to use one of them to max out nearly any hero, it's safe to say you'll be saving a lot of money doing this in the long run.

Point 1 I can agree on. It's often about holding less though. I doesn't matter too much

Point 2 on the other hand. You pay when your merge, yes. But you also get it as upgrade. That is what you pay for, not for the level of the hero you eat.

So I still think using Common or Uncommon is a good solution to not lose any upgraded levels on your new hero.

But feel free to use the Elvenias if you don't want to level your new hero fast :) Or for any other reason you like :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “Strategies Sharing”