Something was here.

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ReversedArcana

Something was here.

Postby ReversedArcana » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:42 pm

And now it is not.

Can I flag my own posts for spam? That would help.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Tier List

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:46 pm

You have a very good general analysis here, I think. I do, however, disagree with a few points.

In general these days the caster teams are better than physical teams. With most of the heroes you have taken this into consideration. But not for the priests.

Mason vs Thrack
Mason is only good vs physical teams. Thrack is with awakening protecting the whole team against both types of attack. To me Thrack is an S class and Mason an A class.

Sarini Conjurer vs Jessie
With Jessie the chance of finishing the battle fast is quite a bit better. And then you don't need more then 20 seconds boost. You also have more and more heroes that will kill the boost before 20 seconds has gone anyway and therefor it matters less with the full time. To me both of there are A class with Jessie a tiny bit better than SC.

I have some other small disagreements, but there are the two (four) main ones.

Note about Warriors
In this game the Warriors are becoming less and less valuable. I wish they did something about them so this class could be useful also on top levels. Bolton has very good stats, but he is totally useless for instance. You have graded him behind Aric which is the easiest to make a 6* of all heroes. That they have a Legendary that is about as good as a Rare is just wrong to me.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Something about laughing?
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:08 am

I do not agree with Conjurer better than Jessie.
When Mason Shield triggers vs physical you have lost no mather if you have the buff or not.
With the 10% more damage there is higher chance to kill the front casters before they use their skills.
Awakening for Conjurer is unrealistic anyway since he competes vs Haran, Natalia, Hades.
And with everyone having an awakened Cobolt the buff will be gone anyway.
In addition Jessie has better survival front than Conjurer and is more likely to use his skill before he gets killed.

But anyway damn good work!! Sad that there is no single physical character in top tier but its the truth. Their awakenings suck to booth.

e. G. Haran? 30 Energy on kill with special attack? LoL.
With massive more HP due to awakening stats chances decrease that the skill kills someone and if he would bring somone to 1%HP and kill him with regular shot gives nothing lol. This shit awakening is like it does not even exist.

Elton: 980 bleed damage over 5 when awakening alone gives7-9k HP? LoL

Sarah 30% more dmg... i guess it does not stack with Jessie or Conjurer that everyone uses with physicals so no skill difference at all.

Dear developers if you read this... please rework this stupid awakening skills and give them usefull stuff since they need every help they can get. Useful stuff on physicals:
- double strikes for x secs
- more energy on hit
- decrease opponent energy on hit
- increase speed for x secs
- silence, stun

This kind of stuff an not the shit that really only is useful in1% of the battles??

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:33 pm

I have been thinking about it a bit more.

Grading Sarini Conjurer higher than Thrack and Meredith is just wrong. Plain wrong.

We agree that casting teams are better than physical teams, I think. Then T & Ms boosts are better or at least as good. The other skills are better for sure. And their stats are better. Thrack is in my opinion the most important hero in the game (since again I think caster teams are the best). Meredith is a good replacement, but not as good. Both of them has very good awakening skills and I would really like to have both awakened. But I have to many in line for blue awakening and I already awakened Thrack.

Thrack is for sure an S hero in your list and Meredith is very, very close if not one herself. I don't think SC can be better than the best physical heroes in the game, and therefor at best an A hero.

It seems like your point of view is a little bit off and very based on having a physical team. Mason is the worst you can meet then. Thrack is the same for caster teams (or worse since the whole team becomes immune). I don't think you realise how strong Thrack is at the top levels. I have both a physical and a caster team. I got the physical one first, but I realised that Haran and Natalie got the short end against good caster teams with Mason.

I don't write this for any other reason then to give a second point of view for new players. Your list is still very good and helpful.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:34 pm

I mean, it was fun while it lasted.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Can someone explain why Estelle does well in the front row despite stats besides activating her heal ability slightly quicker? Even with awakened skill I don't see why she does better in the front. Also if she's infront she certainly needs another healer or shielded to keep her alive. I almost never see her in the front (arena, empress) thanks in advance

PS: amazing guide Arcana sad that you quit :( also very knowledgable people in this thread have to attribute my success and learning curve due to you all!

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:10 am

ProvidenceG wrote:Can someone explain why Estelle does well in the front row despite stats besides activating her heal ability slightly quicker? Even with awakened skill I don't see why she does better in the front. Also if she's infront she certainly needs another healer or shielded to keep her alive. I almost never see her in the front (arena, empress) thanks in advance

PS: amazing guide Arcana sad that you quit :( also very knowledgable people in this thread have to attribute my success and learning curve due to you all!

Estelle is getting her abilities much faster charged when she is in the first row. She has a pretty decent defense and her fast healing is very good. Before Cetra, she was the only real good healer in the game.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:17 am

1stSpade wrote:
ProvidenceG wrote:Can someone explain why Estelle does well in the front row despite stats besides activating her heal ability slightly quicker? Even with awakened skill I don't see why she does better in the front. Also if she's infront she certainly needs another healer or shielded to keep her alive. I almost never see her in the front (arena, empress) thanks in advance

Estelle is getting her abilities much faster charged when she is in the first row. She has a pretty decent defense and her fast healing is very good. Before Cetra, she was the only real good healer in the game.

Okay so it's only for that reason, I am pretty lucky then, don't think I'll ever be able to obtain a legend. However I feel super lucky, i have Virgo, Estelle, and song siren going to make a nice magic team, also found a Kitsune but I'm debating on not buffing her given what's written here.

Currently I am have and am thinking of Estelle, Virgo, (not sure for 3rd) in front, and song siren, kitsune/Morris, and Scorpion in back for a magic team.

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:28 pm

I just pulled a Ryu from compact. I am wondering why Arcana has ranked it tier C. It has a good way of taking out weak/lower hp backrow heroes. Also because it is a physical hero, it is more affective vs backrow mage/priest classes. I understand that this means you won't have a full magic team which is the most effective team in the meta. Can I get some thoughts on Ryu? He seems like a character who can focus on taking out heroes like Anubis since he concentrates his attack on back row. Also are we judging him also in tier C because his stats aren't up to par with other epic rangers? (lets not compared him to someone as effective as Hanzo because he is a Legend. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Strategies Sharing”