Something was here.

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Tier List

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:03 am

ProvidenceG wrote:
1stSpade wrote:
I wouldn't sell any heroes if I were you yet. There can be use for them at some point later, for fate or other things. You can sell them if you have them at lvl 1 and 6*, but that is something you will get much later in the game, usually for fate.

The "dream team" you mention is a very good one. I had a very similar one for a while. Virgo and Meredith I "only" has at maxed out 6*s, so I don't use them very often (Meredith not at all since I got Thrack). Cetra and one Anubis is always in my team. Sometimes two Anubis and very often Rahl. Siren was a bit disappointing after awakening, but can be very fatal if her random skill hits good. If I had unlimited stones, I would make her Awaken5 and them I think she would kick ass like few others...

Yes of course, I won't be selling any rates that can be used for fates. Could you please elaborate by what you mean by awakened Siren being disappointing? I mean stunning, silencing or bursting the whole enemy team for 8s seems pretty amazing, and you also get to decrease their magic def still for 20s. Also "Awaken5" is this a typo?

Awaken Siren is a bit weak. She often ends up dead before she is able to cash her random spell. And her random spell is very random (different spell on all villains). But when it is good it is a blast.

Awaken5 is 5 times awaken. Just my new way of saying it :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Ah this is a new discovery, she casts randomly different debuffs for all enemies. Also I just found out you can awaken more than once :o

Bump & Shoutout to Arcana for updating his great analytical tier list. New players should have a look as this guide has helped me build good teams

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:22 am

I now have 5 star Anubis and am looking at his magic attack. I also have a 5 star Siren and to me it looks like Anubis isn't the strong offensive mage in the game. I have his magic buff skill at level94 and comparing his attack to siren's it does not diff by much at the same level.
I am wondering if Reversed states he is the strongest mage because his magic attack elvinia boost is that much greater than Siren's?

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:41 am

Anubis is busted. End of story. G'Night.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:04 pm

ProvidenceG wrote:I now have 5 star Anubis and am looking at his magic attack. I also have a 5 star Siren and to me it looks like Anubis isn't the strong offensive mage in the game. I have his magic buff skill at level94 and comparing his attack to siren's it does not diff by much at the same level.
I am wondering if Reversed states he is the strongest mage because his magic attack elvinia boost is that much greater than Siren's?

Anubis also used to be a lot stronger, but the developers took away a lot of his power. So now he is only medium strong compared to the old days.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:43 am

Thanks for clarifying! If I have this correctly Hel has the strong magic attack in the game, Anubis has the highest dps to one single target, and the highest dps in a team fight is Rahl?

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:51 am

Yeah, sure, whatever you say.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:02 am

IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG (207.35 KiB) Viewed 1422 times

Fully maxed Rahl with 1x Awakening and full fate. I don't have a screenshot of before he was Awakened, unfortunately.

Skill - Eternal Damnation EX - Magical attack 30% + 3675, 5% poisoning for 5s.

I haven't gotten Hel yet either... :(

I will say Rahl is much more durable that Hel.

Hel's reported Ultimate stats (which I can't figure out what that actually means) have been reported as:

Health - 25678
Atk - 1410
Def - 2996
Mag Atk - 12153
Res - 5829
Speed - 1739

However, GuntherLR posted a screenshot here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21687#p36302 with stats that add up to this (non-awakened, assumed full fate)

Health - 25678
Atk - 1410
Def - 2996
Mag Atk - 10759
Res - 5829
Speed - 1739

So just her Magical attack is different from her listed Ultimate stats.

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:23 am

Isn't Rahl just f*cking hideous? I mean, look at that face. Probably scared the poor bastard to death.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Amazing analysis Reversed. Thank you for everyone's input

Return to “Strategies Sharing”