F2P Level90+

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ProvidenceG

F2P Level90+

Postby ProvidenceG » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:05 pm

I am starting to realize it's almost impossible to compete with people with several Legends on teams now. I am running into failed battles in mines a much higher % (from inactives). Before level90 I only lost battles 5% of the time, now it's gone up and I have to make sure to recognize the screen names of the big guns. This is without hitting any "occupied" mines. My best hope is to stop leveling I guess and just start maxing out all my hero's skills and equipment.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: F2P Level90+

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:18 am

It does get a lot more difficult as you level up. Even more so when you get into level 120 and higher. It can be smart to slow down your leveling for a while to let your guardians catch up and become 6* ones.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ProvidenceG

Re: F2P Level90+

Postby ProvidenceG » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:36 pm

1stSpade wrote:It does get a lot more difficult as you level up. Even more so when you get into level 120 and higher. It can be smart to slow down your leveling for a while to let your guardians catch up and become 6* ones.

Yeah, that's been the plan all along to be honest. At level 120, I can explore the higher special dungeons, that's the only reason I am still leveling up. The gold gain or elvinia gains are much more equitable.

Return to “Strategies Sharing”