Dispelling Hero

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ProvidenceG

Dispelling Hero

Postby ProvidenceG » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:41 pm

I want to examine and discuss dispelling debuffs on own heroes to mainly counter bursting heroes. Let's take a look at the heroes who can do this without awakening.
Rare: Conjurer firstly, and secondly Purifier.
Epics: Jessie
Legend: Cetra

With awakening Meredith becomes a candidate but super useful because she also puts up an absorbing shield.

Now let's also examine what is possible for the average player, so awakened Meredith and Cetra are out of the picture because they would win this debate hands down.

Purifier only dispels 3 heroes with the least HP so I think she's out.

Conjurer vs Jessie. Jessie probably wins because once the other team has a dispel hero conjurer no longer holds any weight because the attack buff will disappear anyway. My question now is because I don't have a Jessie I can't figure out what the physical attack increase is when maxed. Also my second question is awakened Jessie who acts like a Virgo or Kolos. Is she any good as a healer since it says 10% of her attack to hp for 3 heroes?

Lastly the goal of this topic is to find out who I should start focusing on maxing because it is between Jessie, Conjurer, and Meredith. Please give me feedback GOS community, thanks for the time and read :)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Dispelling Hero

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:58 am

ProvidenceG wrote:I want to examine and discuss dispelling debuffs on own heroes to mainly counter bursting heroes. Let's take a look at the heroes who can do this without awakening.
Rare: Conjurer firstly, and secondly Purifier.
Epics: Jessie
Legend: Cetra

With awakening Meredith becomes a candidate but super useful because she also puts up an absorbing shield.

Now let's also examine what is possible for the average player, so awakened Meredith and Cetra are out of the picture because they would win this debate hands down.

Purifier only dispels 3 heroes with the least HP so I think she's out.

Conjurer vs Jessie. Jessie probably wins because once the other team has a dispel hero conjurer no longer holds any weight because the attack buff will disappear anyway. My question now is because I don't have a Jessie I can't figure out what the physical attack increase is when maxed. Also my second question is awakened Jessie who acts like a Virgo or Kolos. Is she any good as a healer since it says 10% of her attack to hp for 3 heroes?

Lastly the goal of this topic is to find out who I should start focusing on maxing because it is between Jessie, Conjurer, and Meredith. Please give me feedback GOS community, thanks for the time and read :)

Meredith is the one I would aim for. Until you get Thrack, Meredith is a must for her magic boost. The only problem is that there are so many blue heroes that you want to awaken. But you have to get them first :)

Of the physical helpers, Jessie will max out 10 % higher than the Conjurer. But the boost lasts shorter. Conjurer is best vs. BOSS, but other than that, I would prefer Cassie.

Forget about purifier. She isn't any good.

Aim to get Cetra. She might be the most important hero in the game.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ProvidenceG

Re: Dispelling Hero

Postby ProvidenceG » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Yeah that's what I was hoping you'd say. Meredith for now and use gems to pull Cetra when she's available in event box

Return to “Strategies Sharing”