Awakening Guide

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Sortilège

Re: Awakening Guide

Postby Sortilège » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:53 pm

Another one picture
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-07-31-14-16-12.png
Screenshot_2017-07-31-14-16-12.png (906.53 KiB) Viewed 1934 times

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:41 pm

Sortilège wrote:Good job but everybody hasn't got legendary heroes. After about 8 months, I still have only one. So I do with the heroes that I have.
And I want to write they are not ridiculous.
So Leonardo, fire dragon is able to defeat Legendary. Take a look at the pictures : Leonardo defeated awaken Lilith level 150, Rayton level 147 defeated Smauke level 150, Leonardo defeated Almeera level 150.

So why not talk about 3 stars heroes ? They need much more work and time to be upgraded. It wouldn't abnormal that they would be so much strong than legendary heroes.

I have added Leonardo to the list. It performs pretty well, but my info is still limited.

This is a list for Awakening. As mentioned this is so expensive that you should not do it to Rare heroes, so that is why I have excluded them from the list. They are simply not good enough even as 6 stars.

Also as mentioned: Smauke is very, very bad in the Peak Arena. A lot of rare heroes will beat him, but that doesn't make the rare heroes good. It just shows how bad Smauke is in PA.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:26 pm

Heroes do have varying value in Peak Arena vs team play like Empress Arena.

Smauke (25% as 6*), Hel (40%), Hades (60%), Bedivere (60%), and Nono (40%) are better not used in Peak Arena because they target multiple enemies with their normal attack, and as such, deal less damage to an individual target. Ryu (80%) targets back row first, and also deals less damage because of this special ability.

In addition, heroes that are good for Empress that are just plain bad in Peak are: Marian, Jessie, Meredith, Mason, Siren, Virgo, Buddha.

There are so few rare (3*) heroes that are good that they are typically not worth the effort to awaken, as you're bound to have epics or better that have similar abilities that are much more effective. Here is my list:

Aric (rare, 3*) - He is the best rare defender-style warrior. He is quite viable in Peak Arena because he heals himself with his special ability, and physical defense boost. Awakening him gives him even better healing. However, Baal (Epic, 4*) does exactly the same thing, with better stats and resurrection. Grace (Epic, 4*) also is a Peak Arena tank when awakened, with reflect and healing. Bolton (Legendary, 5*) also does the exact same thing as Aric, but with taunting. Baal and Grace at the very least is easily attainable as he is available in the Soul Box. If a big time defender is what you want (without a legendary equivilant), Baal or Grace is the better choice.

Scorpion Fiend (Rare, 3*) - He is the best DPS red caster in the game, available for free. He hits hard, and bursts, and is quite fast, but he has next to no health. Awakened, he gets an magic attack boost after firing off his special ability. Morgana does what he does, only better, as she heals herself. But Morgana (Epic, 4*) is a hero only attainable through VIP lvl 7. Anubis (Legendary, 5*) is the best upgrade for the scorpion fiend in terms of a DPS caster. The thing is, if DPS is what you are looking for, you'll get much better value awakening Sarah (Epic, 4*) over the scorpion fiend.

Sarini Conjurer (Rare, 3*) - He is a great choice for physical teams from the very start of the game. His physical boost is essential to getting the most out of your physical heroes. But, he is outclassed by Jessie (Epic, 4*), who does exactly the same thing. Neither of these heroes are worth your time in Peak Arena.

Axeman (Rare, 3*) - He has actually made several appearances in Peak Arena, but he is a slow, hard hitting hero that adds stun to his special ability when awakened. 1st has said many times, just ignore warriors, and in this case, I also agree. He is outclassed by Svafa (Legendary, 5*), who essentially does the exact same thing as the Axeman, but awakened, she adds slow, which seems quite useful in Peak Arena. There are a plethora of blue heroes that are better to awaken than the Axeman.

Nordgard Prowler (Rare, 3*) - She is a good ranger for early game. She hits hard, ignores defense on her special ability and dodges physical attacks. Awakened, her max dodge rate goes up 30% after triggering her special ability. Elton (Epic, 4*) does what she does, with better stats and adds silence, which is a very useful ability in any situation. Hanzo (Legendary, 5*), is the king of GoS when 6* and awakened. He does a combination of the Nordgard Prowler and Elton, and adds magical dodge as well. Again, there are better blue heroes to awaken for both Empress and Peak than the Prowler.

That is my entire list of rare heroes that might still have value late game. All of them have epic heroes that outclass them, and in turn there are Legendary heroes that outclass them all. My opinion is that it is better to save your awakening for Legendary heroes, or at the very least Epic heroes. You will get much more overall value from Epics and Legendary heroes than these few rare heroes.

My short list of heroes to awaken:

Red
Legendary - Asura, Smauke, Thrack, Lilith, Achtil
Epic - Kitsuna, Sarah, Leonardo, (Morgana)
Rare - Scorpion Fiend

Blue
Legendary - Steel, Cobolt, Svafa, Cetra, Hisspis
Epic - Baal, Siren
Rare - Axeman, Aric

Green
Legendary - Haran, Natalia, Hanzo
Epic - Rahl
Rare - Sarini Conjurer

Yellow
Legendary - Bolton, Marian, Athena, Anubis, Buddha
Epic - Grace, Jessie, Elton, Goliath, Virgo
Rare - *none*

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Thank you 1st Spade, for all these informations, need to study all of this.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:26 am

I have added Svafa and Chloris and also adjusted down a few ratings, mainly for older Legendary heroes.

Rating reductions include Cetra in Peak Arena because she gets beaten a bit more often than she used to and my old rating was based on Cetra with more awakenings. She is still a super good hero and a reduction from 10 to 9 isn't exactly a disaster.

Also Thrack has gotten a reduction due to the lack of usability and that other heroes now has become better alternatives (Buddha/Athena has become more useful in general since pure magical teams are not so good alternatives since most teams need a ninja and a warrior to counter this ninja)

Feedback is still very much appreciated!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “Strategies Sharing”