Energy Gain

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Energy Gain

Postby Talizorah » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:19 pm

So I can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere about how much energy a hero gains and when.

My questions are:

1) how much energy does a hero gain from a normal attack?

2) Hel seems to gain more energy from a normal attack than any other hero in the game, but she also hits up to 3 heroes at once. What is her energy gain per hit?

3) Smauk and Nono do not seem to gain bonus energy even tho they target the same as Hel. Why not?

4) Awakened smauk starts with +50 energy, but his normal attack targets 6 heroes. It appears he gains more energy per hit than his unawakened form. How much does he get per hit?

5) Hades and Bedeivere target a column of enemies on a normal hit. They appear to slightly gain more energy than Smauk and Nono, so if this is true, what is their energy gain per hit?

6) Heroes clearly gain energy when successfully hit, how much do they gain?

7) Heroes seem to occasionally gain massive energy when hit by a big attack, typically enough to trigger their ability before death. How much do they gain from this critical hit, and what determines if it is this type of hit as opposed to just the normal energy gain from getting hit?

Thanks!
-Tali

ProvidenceG

Re: Energy Gain

Postby ProvidenceG » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Yeah, I'd like to learn more about this as well. Plays a huge part into strategy, for example my Scorpion and Anubis differ by one hit in ability activation. I ended up switching them for BOSS to get that little extra damage. Would be great to hear from those who own these heroes and can test their energy.

Return to “Strategies Sharing”