if a strategy is good, do you copy it?

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Pablo 92

if a strategy is good, do you copy it?

Postby Pablo 92 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:30 am

the strongest team will be copied :roll:

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: if a strategy is good, do you copy it?

Postby 1stSpade » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:56 am

Pablo 92 wrote:the strongest team will be copied :roll:

Copying and developing is how new strategies are built in this game...
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:51 am

when I will have 3 athenas you will have 4? Game of athenas

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:24 am

Pablo 92 wrote:when I will have 3 athenas you will have 4? Game of athenas

To be honest, I wish they only allowed 1 of each hero. The game would be better then and the strongest heroes wouldn't be so difficult to get. But the lack of new heroes makes us think differently. I have some long term plans, but the problem is that awakenings costs too much and takes too long to get.

About Athenas: I think 3 is the max that will be good. But I might be wrong.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:22 pm

I agree that the times for awakenings are too long. however, I regret that my strategy (2 athenas) is being used against me, now I'm afraid of bringing an even stronger strategy. the limitation to a single copy of a hero per team does not excite me, but I would like it if it were applied to a new type of tournament. Ps: ask to add the elemental stones in the rewards in the arena

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:11 am

Pablo 92 wrote:I agree that the times for awakenings are too long. however, I regret that my strategy (2 athenas) is being used against me, now I'm afraid of bringing an even stronger strategy. the limitation to a single copy of a hero per team does not excite me, but I would like it if it were applied to a new type of tournament. Ps: ask to add the elemental stones in the rewards in the arena

Most of us that has played for a while brings up new strategies. I have tried several that has not worked and some that has. If they are good, the other players will copy them and even develop them. That is just how these type of games work. If they didn't, it would be a very short lasting game where new players could not play at all. In the start when Chloris came, I was pretty much the only one using her. Other saw how well she could be used and all my experiencing with her and time spend to find good solutions where used by others. I don't feel bad about it since I feel that this is how the game should work. I even had two Athenas from the start for a while, but ended up not using it because I felt that she took one too many spaces. There are still probably many setups that we haven't tried, mainly because the awakening are so expensive to get and very costly to change.

I think I have a few very good ideas now, but it will take a year or so to get enough awakenings without spending money. So maybe the future will bring a very good team?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Oh yes spade you have three athenas :lol: but now you will have to find out how to use them to the fullest ;p I will never tell you my idea lol

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:35 am

Pablo 92 wrote:Oh yes spade you have three athenas :lol: but now you will have to find out how to use them to the fullest ;p I will never tell you my idea lol

I have several ideas. The problem is that many of them needs more yellow upgrade stones, which will take a while. I also have 2 Chloris, so when they are up and in good shape, it might be some cool combos possible.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:44 am

two chloris are not very useful if they are activated at the same time.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Pablo 92 wrote:two chloris are not very useful if they are activated at the same time.

I know, of course. That is why I have kept the one as 5 star with only 1 awakening and has the other maxed out. That makes their speed difference maximized. I'm still in testing mode though, but only with limited time from a hospital right now, so it goes pretty slow.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “Strategies Sharing”