Who is VIP?

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Americanec

Who is VIP?

Postby Americanec » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 pm

I know aiHkfv is minimum VIP level 4 because hi did more than 20 ataks in arena today :)
a5nNnB is my invitation code.

ReversedArcana

Re: Who is VIP?

Postby ReversedArcana » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:24 pm

As of this point, I still have not spent any money on this game. Thank f*cking god. In the end, I never did.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:11 pm

I made it as far as VIP 6 should be higher but the monthly 20 gems a day for $25 didn't count. I also only ever spent the full $125 once ...most of my purchases have been $6, $12, and $25 ones. I would spend more but the "Value packs " are only worth it to me if they are upgrade stone ones. Also hard pressed to want to spend any more because of how much i have dropped and still no Legendary. I just checked cause i was curious total spent since July 15th 2015 is $975
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (31.81 KiB) Viewed 2526 times
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:40 am

Currently VIP 4, I have spent around a 100€ in the game. Perhaps I'll throw in a little bit more but for the moment I already have enough heroes to upgrade to last me a few months. Plus the weekly arena allows me to regularly get AT LEAST 300 gems (400 for the past two but I think I got a little lucky :D).

I highly recommend getting to at least VIP 2, it is really helpful for plunders, specially for special dungeons ; otherwise it takes way too long to get Elvenia'd up and farm money.

VIP 4 is very comfortable, I hardly use up all the plunders on a regular day but if I have nothing else to do and some gems stocked up I will definitely play a bit more to upgrade my heroes a little bit faster. Don't think I will need more than what I currently have.

maybethisweight

Postby maybethisweight » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:49 pm

I agree with ReversedArcana, the value for your cash in this game doesn't really cut it. You would think that spending money would give you awesome heroes, but the probability is built against us.

But THAT said, I am VIP 2. The only reason for this is for the max number of times I can plunder (25 per day). It makes gearing/leveling up a lot quicker. Call me lazy :roll: but honestly, it's something I paid just once, and I get to reap the benefits every day forward.
WeasleyIsOurKing | BzpTpi

Americanec

Postby Americanec » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:28 am

maybethisweight wrote:I agree with ReversedArcana, the value for your cash in this game doesn't really cut it. You would think that spending money would give you awesome heroes, but the probability is built against us.

But THAT said, I am VIP 2. The only reason for this is for the max number of times I can plunder (25 per day). It makes gearing/leveling up a lot quicker. Call me lazy :roll: but honestly, it's something I paid just once, and I get to reap the benefits every day forward.

25 times or 15 times for vip2?
a5nNnB is my invitation code.

Return to “General Discussion”