Defend vs Mason with Physical Arena Team

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ECOMANIAC

Defend vs Mason with Physical Arena Team

Postby ECOMANIAC » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:23 am

Hi guys,
i currently have the problem that a lot of people got Mason now and due to that a lot of players can take out my physical team on attack now.

That guy is so broken that he can kill an entire physical team with a much weaker team on attacks.

I usually can attack back and win easy if i manage to not trigger Mason ;)

But since there are a lot of players now with Mason i do not have enough counterattacks for all of them!

There are only 2 things i can think about to avoid this problem:
1. Build a caster team and ignore all the Mason's out there
2. Also upgrade Mason and replace one of my own physical characters with him
3. Use Morris to counter Mason

For me 1. is so far away i cannot do this ;)
2. is possible but in general i don't like jumping on the "Mason FTW" train like everyone else, only because he wins you all games vs physical teams.
3. I dont like maxing a rare caster in my physcial team to beat occasionally a better caster when the ability triggers right

I dont like where the META is leading me here!

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Defend vs Mason with Physical Arena Team

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:43 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:Hi guys,
i currently have the problem that a lot of people got Mason now and due to that a lot of players can take out my physical team on attack now.

That guy is so broken that he can kill an entire physical team with a much weaker team on attacks.

I usually can attack back and win easy if i manage to not trigger Mason ;)

But since there are a lot of players now with Mason i do not have enough counterattacks for all of them!

There are only 2 things i can think about to avoid this problem:
1. Build a caster team and ignore all the Mason's out there
2. Also upgrade Mason and replace one of my own physical characters with him
3. Use Morris to counter Mason

For me 1. is so far away i cannot do this ;)
2. is possible but in general i don't like jumping on the "Mason FTW" train like everyone else, only because he wins you all games vs physical teams.
3. I dont like maxing a rare caster in my physcial team to beat occasionally a better caster when the ability triggers right

I dont like where the META is leading me here!

At least you came up with 3 things when you were saying it was only 2 :)

If you have a physical team Mason is the worst. I have him on all my teams and since most other have physical team he is the best free Epic by far in my opinion.

The best solution is to have both a physical team and a caster team. For most that is a VERY long project, so in the mean time other solutions might be better. To me Morris seems to be the best answer. He is the best Rare hero because of TWO very good skills, especially against physical teams and teams with Mason.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:55 am

The reason for this all is very simple: Money!
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:25 am

Only thing i currently see is to level Mason myself and place him in my defensive tactis for arena.

For the last 3-4 weeks i was able to hold place 3-5 in my arena. There is no top 10 team with pure caster teams currently (level110-125) and going for a caster team now would mean that you will not be able to stay in top 10 for quite some time.

So only option is to do the same that everyone else did by placing Mason in my physical team. This is so stupid to be forced to do this just to not loose to him. Mason should be an ultra legendary since he is the most game breaking and annoying hero for every physical team out there.

Placing him in my defense tactic puts all the other top players in my arena in the same spot as i am in, that they will not win if they trigger his ability ;) Thats really a stupid meta ;)

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:45 am

Everyone seems to go back and forth between Caster team and Physical team where i run both 3 of each. I end up running into some problems with teams with Meredith, Mason and Thrack but other then that not really. I can usually adjust between 7 characters to beat most players and am bringing up an 8th to max as well.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Extra good news for Mason now too. Jessica will help him with +7/+5/+3 % HP

I guess we all agree that he needed that help ;)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”