Legendary isn't very legendary anymore

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Legendary isn't very legendary anymore

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:14 pm

After the new fate system it's almost impossible (or impossible) to get fate up to max for the Legendary heroes. This makes then becoming weaker then they should be.

To be honest I think the Legendary heroes are too weak in general. Now they really become weaker than a lot of the Epic heroes.

The small chance that was done a while back even WEAKENED Thrack, a hero that can't get any casting added from fate because it uses heroes not existing.

Marian got an improvement, but is still way to slow and she also needs two heroes not in the game yet.

The worst case might be Ameera where you need 4 (!) Legendary heroes that hasn't be published. What is the reason for this?

Bolton is the closest one and his small improvement helped a tiny bit. But he still isn't close to being good. It's like a small improvement from Aric.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ReversedArcana

Re: Legendary isn't very legendary anymore

Postby ReversedArcana » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Fates are, unfortunately, a money-grab tactic.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:51 am

I wonder anyway where the course of the game is heading.
There are so many legendary heroes which are super hard to obtain. The soul box seems to give out less legendary and epic souls since one of the latest updates. I haven't seen any legendary drawn from the ancient box for quite some time now too.

And i don't think they will release the new legendaries through Ancient Box since that is the place for the epics.

So i wonder how that new legendaries will be released?

And yes the fate system is a big boost for rares and epics and a nerf for legendarys.

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:01 pm

In my opinion the game is heading to a dead end. They refuse to fix alot of issues. Gold mines, Dragon Treasures, all the Dungeons, and Online Combat are all obsolete. Disconnects and glitches are rising like crazy. A lot of Epics are in bad need of tweaking as they are barely if at all better then rares. The Ancient box as i can seriously vouch RARELY gives Epic or Legendary souls despite being a basically real money required system. Yet they keep popping out new characters, the events are getting worse and drops are getting less and less for them. Sounds like a money grab to me. Which is sad as we all love this game.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Americanec

Postby Americanec » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:12 pm

GuentherLR wrote:In my opinion the game is heading to a dead end. They refuse to fix alot of issues. Gold mines, Dragon Treasures, all the Dungeons, and Online Combat are all obsolete. Disconnects and glitches are rising like crazy. A lot of Epics are in bad need of tweaking as they are barely if at all better then rares. The Ancient box as i can seriously vouch RARELY gives Epic or Legendary souls despite being a basically real money required system. Yet they keep popping out new characters, the events are getting worse and drops are getting less and less for them. Sounds like a money grab to me. Which is sad as we all love this game.

The developers change the percentage that soul box must drop epic heroes....
a5nNnB is my invitation code.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:33 am

GuentherLR wrote:In my opinion the game is heading to a dead end. They refuse to fix alot of issues. Gold mines, Dragon Treasures, all the Dungeons, and Online Combat are all obsolete. Disconnects and glitches are rising like crazy. A lot of Epics are in bad need of tweaking as they are barely if at all better then rares. The Ancient box as i can seriously vouch RARELY gives Epic or Legendary souls despite being a basically real money required system. Yet they keep popping out new characters, the events are getting worse and drops are getting less and less for them. Sounds like a money grab to me. Which is sad as we all love this game.

I'm afraid you to some degree are right. But I hope not as this game is too good to do down the drain.

Online Combat has been something I have worked hard to make a team for. Now I've got 18 lvl 150s that would at least be a decent team. But nobody to battle with. A small light to show when someone is active is all we need. This should be an easy implementation.

Gold Mines could be replaced or removed. It's annoying for weaker players and not to much use for strong ones. Maybe that extra gold could have been used for Online Combats?

Dragon Treasures is the worst to me. It's just totally braindead button clicking and waiting day after day. The value is too good not to do it, but still I see that I don't bother on my secondary accounts. Which again makes me fall behind and not spend any more money. This they have to do something about for me to keep playing more than one account at least.

I disconnect a lot. Very often 20+ times per day. This is bad. Very bad. Most other games I have played has 1 or less per day. This also has to be fixed.

Both Epics and Legendary heroes are too weak I believe. Especially Legendary ones. And for some of them it's not even funny. I think the worst Legendary should be better then the best Epic and the worst Epic should be better than the best Rare. Now it's not even close to that.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:07 pm

I believe its sad honestly this is an amazing game but there are so many issues even i am considering quiting. Every week i see more and more people fighting in the arenas and people that couldn't touch me 8 weeks ago are beating me as i can't get the characters i need to compliment my team not to mention the lack of Burst activating characters. I also flat out refuse to spend another cent with no guarantee for a Legendary character. Months and Months of requesting fixes and changes to IMPROVE GAMEPLAY and all we get is a half assed change to the goblin merchant and a couple character tweaks (which didn't help really) and promises of more to come and what do we get ? An Avatar addition and a revamped forum ? There are maybe 10 of us that even post in here and talk about stuff and that change was more important then fixing game issues ?
At first I though the fate system was cool but as you say too many characters require unavailable characters. They should have released all the new characters with the fate system using the ancient box then had Events to boost the ability to aquire them, The Soul box for the epics and the Ancient box for the Legendaries, Epic and Legendary souls.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:11 pm

I have to agree with Guenther on some points; The new forum looks ugly. And... that's about it.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:05 pm

You are right Reversed That was a good addition way too expensive but good and had they added Legendary souls in the goblin merchant there wouldn't be any complaints. I am just frustrated after spending so much and even after the 300+ gems a week since the arena started i am still no closer to a legendary. My account is cursed lol, aside from that though the fate system now seems to have been rushed out and is falling into the same part of requiring a revamp. Characters in the fate system should at least match similar characters, Bog Beast, Scorpion mage, Sigurd, Bedivere, Carnage, Hel etc. As they compliment each other that would have been a better way in my opinion.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Return to “General Discussion”