Save the game - change the meta

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ECOMANIAC

Save the game - change the meta

Postby ECOMANIAC » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:29 pm

As i pointed in other posts and as you can see in the game.

Everyone is changing there teams to mostly the same heroes because they are just too strong.

Main reason is buffs/debuffs. 50% is way too much and causes either to play casters OR physical. A maximum of 20-30% is badly required. That would allow to mix heroes and make those stupid immunity shields less broken.

Also debuffs are stronger than buffs and that is simply wrong coding. Buffs should always affect base stats so that +50% and -50% are 100% and not 75% what is currently the case!!!

If this continues all players will focus on nearly the same team (that is currently happening top20 empress) which will soon be too boring and will reduce the no more growing player base (due to awakening) even more leading to an dead end for a great game.

Focus more on balancing. Half of the legendarys are not even on 50% power level of other legendarys and that is very bad game design. Same for many epics.

And btw. Remove Bleed and replace with poison. Fixed Bleed damage is worst with growing stats due to awakening....

ReversedArcana

Re: Save the game - change the meta

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:24 pm

The meta was not changed. The game was not saved.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:33 am

well said ReversedArcana, The problem is instead of correcting deficiencies with current characters they're coming out with new characters. those new characters are even more overpowered than the first legendary's, aside from cobolt. they started to repair some characters and then fell through with that. I honestly don't think any of these guys play their game or they would know how to fix things better.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:16 pm

Fixing the meta with new champions is exactly the same. It makes the champions you invested in useless because you need the new more overpowered ones to replace your old ones.

Nerfing Heroes should not be prohibited. LoL is doing a great job by changing the meta permanently. Same would be nice here too. Nerfing the most played heroes among top players and buffing the none played on a monthly basis.

And the awakening problem can be solved by 100% return of crystals on restore. Current system is bad anyway. I for example do not have a single blue hero worth to be awakened, so i am stuck with my blue runes.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:54 pm

It is a few fixes possible:
(I don't think weakening heroes is a good option in general)
-Strengthen the now useless Warriors
-Give 160 or 165 (preferred) stones back from cancelled awakening instead of 99 (most important so users can test out)
-Give the 10 % least used warriors 10 % increase in stats each week and the bottom 10 to 40 percent a 5 % increase. This will long term even the game and even make Roxy a hero after a few years :)
-Change the "Call of Empress" so you can only use heroes based on type, colour etc.
-Cheapen the awakening (and give full refund to user that has awakened heroes). Put it at 50-75 stones per level.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”