Active Players (take a gander!)

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ProvidenceG

Active Players (take a gander!)

Postby ProvidenceG » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:09 am

Hi GoS Community,

I started this game in November 2016. I am extremely active and have managed to get to a decent position considering my late registration. That or I'm oblivious to how fast this game is dying, however I have a full friend list and I see that 80% are online daily.

This is definitely the wrong section, but I don't see any activity in the other thread categories and 1stSpade still hasn't logged on. I would like to gather players to form a guild. Looking for players who can contribute 500+ points a week. The reason being is currently I'm in ECOMANIACs and all the leaders are inactive.

Please post a message if you are interested.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Active Players (take a gander!)

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:52 am

It is a Guild area in here for Guild creation and questions about guilds. The number of active players is still pretty high, but many has quit for different reasons. Up to level 120 it's pretty easy still to compete, but in the higher levels it's very hard without spending a lot of $$$.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ProvidenceG

Re: Active Players (take a gander!)

Postby ProvidenceG » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:36 am

Yeah that's what I meant I know there is a guild section but no one is looking in there :P we can close this thread, I found some active players

Return to “General Discussion”