New Device Account Recovery

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Von Doom

New Device Account Recovery

Postby Von Doom » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:54 pm

Hi I recently got a new update on my tablet and I had to reinstall GOS. Now when I launch GOS it's a new account. When i go to settings and account management I don't know how to sign in with my existing account.

Can someone tell me how to access my existing account?

Thanks,
Von Doom

ProvidenceG

Re: New Device Account Recovery

Postby ProvidenceG » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:13 am

Hey Von Doom,

I had the same question 2 days ago, and actually just deleted the topic post about this. With my old device I made sure to pair it with both my Game Center ID as well as my fb, so when I moved my GoS to iPhone 5 from 4. I installed the game and logged in as a new account, then just went to settings -> account management and there is a (switch account) button. It restarted my game and I was logged in as my old one. I hope you made sure to pair your account with your fb.

Von Doom

Postby Von Doom » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:05 am

And if I never associated my account with facebook... how do I login again??

If the answer is its gone I can't I'm gonna be super bummed :cry:

Von Doom

Von Doom

Postby Von Doom » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:07 am

FYI I'm using a samsung galaxy tablet. To my knowledge a game center ID is only for iphones?

I've associated my account with Facebook and it appears my original account was never associated... my original account didn't show up as available under settings -> account management. My account is level 150. I'm a guild leader of an active guild ancient masters and have logged in every day for the last 4 months. I like this game!

So I'm locked out of my account and have no idea how to get back in. Who do I contact for support?

Someone from Sphinx... Please help!

Thanks,
Von Doom

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:14 pm

Oh, that's why your name was so familiar. Your guild filled up before my cool down was over :( really sucks to hear. I think you should contact support directly. Also it you associated it with fb I should have saved because you are right game centre is only with apple. Send them an email or call them. I'd pick the latter. Best of luck really a bummer hope you get it back!

Return to “General Discussion”