My big 20.000 gems celebration trying to get Cetra

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

My big 20.000 gems celebration trying to get Cetra

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:40 am

On my X-men account I have been drawing for one hero since she came out, Cetra. Today I passed 20.000 gems drawing for her and I still got no Cetra.

This, dear developers, are not a good way of doing things. This will make people quit the game and I don't blame them one little bit!

This also makes me stop spending money for an unknown period of time. Not only for this account, but for all my other accounts. That is not a good thing either for this game...
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Rezzik

Re: My big 20.000 gems celebration trying to get Cetra

Postby Rezzik » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:05 am

Thanks for this post, I was thinking of buying some gems on my one account in an attempt to get her, and well, it's obviously NOT worth it

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:47 am

Yeah same for me. I stopped counting how many I've spent trying to get her at 12,000 gems. Still no luck.

Rezzik

Postby Rezzik » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Spade, this goes back to something that I think you have stated before, each individual event box needs a "250" counter, that would at least guarantee the hero after 250 pulls on that event. This could be done with keys, but that would take about a 8-10 months. But on "450" 10 pulls , it would at least mean that you would get the hero after you spent 11,250 gems. Which, if these were all bought, is pretty damn expensive for that hero, much less using 20k and not even getting her.

The ancient box should have one too, but the number should probably be higher, unless all is guaranteed was "at least a rare".

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Well, they had done a good job helping that out in the extreme events. You could wait till the hero was the guaranteed for 4K gems. At least, that way, you could get the hero even if the event box didn't pay out.

The rewards this past month have been absolutely dismal in the extreme events. Nothing good enough justifying spending gems right now.

Quazi

Postby Quazi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:30 pm

All, I agree with you. I also recently spent all my gems trying to get Cetra but got nothing of value. I would spend money if the drop rates for good heroes improved dramatically. Also, there have been no events in a long time. There has been no new content in a very long time. Would it kill Sphinx to add a few new dungeons to make the game more interesting? Since Sphinx does not seem to care about their paying players or any players, this game is doomed to die.

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:08 am

Maybe you did not notice, but this game is already dead ;)
Was curious too see if people still play it so i got back in there after 6 months (was bored).
I think there is currently a player base of 30 very active players (8 of them are 1stSpade) and ~60 regular players (maybe including a lot of additional accounts) + some coming and going once they realize the game is a scam and dead.

Every dime you spend on this game is lost, DO NOT DO IT!
Every minute you spend in the game is a waste, DO NOT DO IT unless you are bored :)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:39 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:Maybe you did not notice, but this game is already dead ;)
Was curious too see if people still play it so i got back in there after 6 months (was bored).
I think there is currently a player base of 30 very active players (8 of them are 1stSpade) and ~60 regular players (maybe including a lot of additional accounts) + some coming and going once they realize the game is a scam and dead.

Every dime you spend on this game is lost, DO NOT DO IT!
Every minute you spend in the game is a waste, DO NOT DO IT unless you are bored :)

I think you numbers are pretty far off. In Call of Empress there is more than 250 players in the Diamond league alone. That is qualified players only. Also in Peak Arena there is around 250 players that enter each round. And there is quite a few players that are below level 90 that and new players start to play this game regularly.

This doesn't in any way mean that things are good. But saying the game is dead is to take it too far. But I agree that the developers has been doing a very bad job keeping players and getting new players to the game. So much could be done for both of these numbers to be super high since this game's playability is among the best out there.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”