New Legendary Wind Mage

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ProvidenceG

New Legendary Wind Mage

Postby ProvidenceG » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:02 pm

How broken will the game soon be? She seems very deadly awakened. Stun and poison means the whole enemy team can't dispel and heal the poison while receiving probably 3-5seconds of attacks. I'm guessing the poison % will go up to 5%. A team that looks something like Buddha, 'New Legend Mage', Smauke, Hanzo, Athena, and Cobolt or Cetra (not in this team positioning) would basically be invincible unless some has the same or multiple Hanzos to counter. What are people's thoughts?

Rezzik

Re: New Legendary Wind Mage

Postby Rezzik » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Yeah, agreed, the trend in heros lately has been to have each one out-gun the last one. It probably generates money in the short run, but it's a slippery slope towards an unplayable game, and yes, most every top teams will end up looking the same and be really boring overall, and boring eventually means an end to their money

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:38 am

Because only legendary heroes are interesting. Some of them not all the legendary heroes. Si it's obvious that at the end, the team of all the top players are quite the same. The game needs more balanced heroes and just more heroes to give more possibilities.
And why not the ability to chose the power of yours heroes among a short list. The game will have a new strategic plan.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:25 pm

I'm curious to see what her stats will be. Until then, it's hard to judge how much of an impact on gameplay she will have. She's an upgraded version of Rahl, and likely will be fragile - even with the phy def boost as her passive. She likely won't stand a chance in Peak, and Steel will still have immunity to her at least for the first time she pops. Cetra is super fast in this game, and will likely pop her ability pretty close to the same time as her, meaning, the team with awakened Cetra will be immune to status effects. I see this all the time with Smauk, and a front row cetra.

Ever since the correction release of Anubis, and especially with the rollout of Smauk and Steel, I feel the devs have done a pretty good job balancing cards to fit within the system. I think this card will end up balanced well before it is released.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 am

It seems like I have a problem with answering this noe. I have written twice and for some reason I have not been able to post before. Hopefully it will work this time...

I think Chloris looks like a very good hero because of her skills. But I think she will be pretty easily killed with Hanzo and/or Steel. Anubis might also be helpful. How good her "Bush Shield" will be determines a lot, but in general I think she will be quite easy to kill when you attack. And this game works better if the attacker wins easier so more players can beat the on paper better teams. Placed right and on some teams I think Chloris can be very helpful. I'm very much looking forward to testing her :)

After Svafa, that in my opinion was a big disappointment, we need a good new hero!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:09 am

ProvidenceG wrote:How broken will the game soon be? She seems very deadly awakened. Stun and poison means the whole enemy team can't dispel and heal the poison while receiving probably 3-5seconds of attacks. I'm guessing the poison % will go up to 5%. A team that looks something like Buddha, 'New Legend Mage', Smauke, Hanzo, Athena, and Cobolt or Cetra (not in this team positioning) would basically be invincible unless some has the same or multiple Hanzos to counter. What are people's thoughts?

After trying her out now, I can firmly say that the game is not broken. She is too fragile and using her in defense is pretty much worthless. Even when you are attacking she dies too easily. Speed will most of the time kill her if he is on the opponents team and you can of course not put her against any physical attacker. Her first skill is super good, but her second skill is the worst in the game with 3 more in defense for each skill level.

She performs well against weak and bad opponents. Against good ones she ends up dead way too fast and very often before she is able to cast her stun spell once.

I don't know if I will awaken her more than once to see if she performs better then. It's so expensive if she won't be any better.

The video from the developers looks good, but in reality she simply doesn't perform this well.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Thanks for the analysis Spade, her activation looks so quick from your peak arena last week. I thought that having Athena and shakyuma to get her to activate and dodge getting killed would result in her getting the skill out

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:16 am

ProvidenceG wrote:Thanks for the analysis Spade, her activation looks so quick from your peak arena last week. I thought that having Athena and shakyuma to get her to activate and dodge getting killed would result in her getting the skill out

She performs a lot better in Peak Arena than expected, I have to admit. I was thinking she would be quite bad there, but she has beaten awakened Thrack, Cobolt and even Haran.

She performs really good vs. bad opponents also. But strong teams kill her before she gets started. But I will save up and awaken her more times probably. I think she at awakening 5 will be very strong. But that takes a lot of time and gems!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:32 am

1stSpade wrote:
She performs a lot better in Peak Arena than expected, I have to admit. I was thinking she would be quite bad there, but she has beaten awakened Thrack, Cobolt and even Haran.

She performs really good vs. bad opponents also. But strong teams kill her before she gets started. But I will save up and awaken her more times probably. I think she at awakening 5 will be very strong. But that takes a lot of time and gems!

I have been looking at ultimate stats posted on facebook. All the newer heroes have considerably better maxed stats, I definitely think she is OP when maxed out.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:55 am

ProvidenceG wrote:
1stSpade wrote:

I have been looking at ultimate stats posted on facebook. All the newer heroes have considerably better maxed stats, I definitely think she is OP when maxed out.

When maxed out she will be super good. But the game needs a very good mage, so I think it's fine that she becomes strong. Today they even gave her a boost in HP, DEF and RES. This makes her much more usable and the first tests looks pretty good now. I really look forward to see how she will develop. She might end up being VERY strong and take over Hanzo's role as the GoS boss.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “General Discussion”