New Legendary Wind Mage

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ProvidenceG

Re: New Legendary Wind Mage

Postby ProvidenceG » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:48 am

Chloe is already starting to be a problem. I'm having trouble taking yours down at the moment. When she's got the extra invincibility and energy boost from Athena and Shakyuma she becomes tough to counter unless you have those two on your own team also. She is very deadly as I expected.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:42 am

ProvidenceG wrote:Chloe is already starting to be a problem. I'm having trouble taking yours down at the moment. When she's got the extra invincibility and energy boost from Athena and Shakyuma she becomes tough to counter unless you have those two on your own team also. She is very deadly as I expected.

She is as good as a new hero should be. There has been quite a few heroes that hasn't been better than the original ones. So getting a new good hero is exactly as it should be. But she is quite easy to fight when you attack if you know how... If not, she would be almost too good.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:00 pm

1stSpade wrote:
ProvidenceG wrote:Chloe is already starting to be a problem. I'm having trouble taking yours down at the moment. When she's got the extra invincibility and energy boost from Athena and Shakyuma she becomes tough to counter unless you have those two on your own team also. She is very deadly as I expected.

She is as good as a new hero should be. There has been quite a few heroes that hasn't been better than the original ones. So getting a new good hero is exactly as it should be. But she is quite easy to fight when you attack if you know how... If not, she would be almost too good.

You speak as if anyone with access to epic heroes can take her down. Please share how you can counter her easily without access to a lot of awakened legendaries.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:55 am

ProvidenceG wrote:
1stSpade wrote:

You speak as if anyone with access to epic heroes can take her down. Please share how you can counter her easily without access to a lot of awakened legendaries.

You need Legendary heroes to take her down, or at least one (Hanzo). Assuming you have all heroes, she is very beatable when she is in defense. You just have to put all fire power on her from the start. Hanzo for back row and Natalie for front row, for instance.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”