Empress tournament

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Sortilège

Empress tournament

Postby Sortilège » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 am

Hello,
I would like to know how works the Empress tournament. I talk about the points you get and become gems at the end of the tourney.
I feel like you get some when you loose and win some battles in final.
So I try a very weak team in defense to be defeated by everyone and my normal team in attack.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Empress tournament

Postby Talizorah » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:57 pm

From my understanding of Empress Arena, the only points you earn that count towards the rewards payout at he end of the tournament accrue once you reach the Finals. The points you earned in preliminary reset to 0 upon advancing to finals.

Scoring in finals is dependent on your rank in the tournament. The higher rank you fight for, the more points earned per minute. At the end of the tournament your points are divided by 1,000. The result equal the number of gems you are awarded.

You do not receive any bonus points for winning matches (other than possibly jumping into a high tier of point earnings). You do not receive any bonus points for losing (other than possibly dropping into a lower tier of points earnings).

For a full break down of points earn per minute, see the FAQ section for Empress Arena.

Return to “General Discussion”