Spade monopoly praxises

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Tireksio

Spade monopoly praxises

Postby Tireksio » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:36 pm

I will share with u unfair praxises of 1st spade.. with huge amount gems he dominated emperess event.. he created army of clones.. at this moment 5 clones are present in top 10 emperess.. he decimate players one by one.. if u form danger for his army he set u structurally and in no time out Top 10 emperess. With 6 accounts in top 20 at this moment is this not difficult. Here u have names of his accounts: spade.com, sergo aHelte, spider man, black widow, batman, ape3aku and surely 1st spade. If they are in ur range keep them down at all cost. I report that to developers but they are lazy to do something. Secondly he created or so his personal guild where all vice leaders are clones of him self, he release gems from raids to directly pick all gems released. If u have illusion that u can play fairly this game than stop directly to play, if u grow enough he will decimate u.. I played this game 3-4 years almost from the beginning but I will sun stop because is completely pointless to play game where u cannot grow in fair way with others.. oh I forgot spade use more devices in matter of minutes u will be 10-15 places lower in emperes and day by day this same 3-4-5 times.. count with me his 140 emperess challenges against 20 of u, how long u can stand.. I fight with him couple months with gems (lose couple thousands till now), I'm not first and not last victim of his false and unfair practices, if u read this please spread this news in ur guild.. maybe somebody from ur guild is now victim of his stupid tactics.. most ironic not enough people's know they play against only one player

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Spade monopoly praxises

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:51 am

Tireksio wrote:I will share with u unfair praxises of 1st spade.. with huge amount gems he dominated emperess event.. he created army of clones.. at this moment 5 clones are present in top 10 emperess.. he decimate players one by one.. if u form danger for his army he set u structurally and in no time out Top 10 emperess. With 6 accounts in top 20 at this moment is this not difficult. Here u have names of his accounts: spade.com, sergo aHelte, spider man, black widow, batman, ape3aku and surely 1st spade. If they are in ur range keep them down at all cost. I report that to developers but they are lazy to do something. Secondly he created or so his personal guild where all vice leaders are clones of him self, he release gems from raids to directly pick all gems released. If u have illusion that u can play fairly this game than stop directly to play, if u grow enough he will decimate u.. I played this game 3-4 years almost from the beginning but I will sun stop because is completely pointless to play game where u cannot grow in fair way with others.. oh I forgot spade use more devices in matter of minutes u will be 10-15 places lower in emperes and day by day this same 3-4-5 times.. count with me his 140 emperess challenges against 20 of u, how long u can stand.. I fight with him couple months with gems (lose couple thousands till now), I'm not first and not last victim of his false and unfair practices, if u read this please spread this news in ur guild.. maybe somebody from ur guild is now victim of his stupid tactics.. most ironic not enough people's know they play against only one player

First of all, Tireksio: Don't post the same post 10 times! If you do this again, you will be blocked from posting again. This it's considered spam, and it is something that nobody wants to see. It also makes it impossible to have a discussion in ONE thread. Your extra post copies has of course been deleted.

I do have several accounts. All build up like anyone else's accounts. But the list you make is totally wrong. You even include account names that I have never seen in the game.

Do you pick up gems you share in your guild? Would you if you had two accounts as well? Do you have more than one account? I do pick up 4 to 8 form 10 of my shared gifts usually. Never more than 8 and sometimes less than 4. And a lot less of what other players in my guild share. From hours I'm logged on and play, I don't pick up more than the average in my guild I think.

I don't know what you report to the developers. I have done nothing that is illegal in any way. I have spent a lot (way too much) money in this game and paid for all my progress for each account in money and time.

There are several other players that has many accounts in this game. There is no shortcuts that can make second or more accounts get profit from other accounts. The developers make more money this way and have more active accounts.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Never mind, ur praxises destroy game balance and fun.. how many time u lose for this game, do u have real life or u try substitute that virtual? 10 accounts that I know.. hmm.. and again is ridiculous to play more accounts against one player that's still unfair, secondly how many fair players from let me say top 40 stopped because of ur practises? Third personal guild with ur own clones as vice leaders.. sounds reasonable? Is guild created for such stupidity? Ur activitys till not published are maybe unseen by other players but when more peoples know about u then maybe will spend more attention for u than only one player chosen by u and ur clones.. I'm a little bit curious of u will feel this same like players that u eliminated, pick bread from ur own activity.. fair play game is not ur strongest side I think.. cheers, I really don't need ur comments.. spare me ur bull... what u do is enough..

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Additionally I will say that this game is very good and ur practices (elimination others) works against popularity of this game. Maybe developers will see only more money but against them are or so players/customers that will play fair.. look for example to exvius.. standard 100k players online and still growing.. I wish to play such GOS.. that's only reason, u destroy that feeling completely with ur clones.. yeah, u do nothing wrong.. tell me more

Rezzik

Postby Rezzik » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Ok, I'll put in my perspective on this. Spade, while you are quite helpful to people asking questions on this forum and that is a credit to you, Tireksio also brought up some good points as far as game balance goes.

Guilds. Personally, I think that guild leaders should limit it to 2 teams from any particular player to be in a guild so as to discourage abuses with guild gifts. With the guild gifts, it is set up so that if you want a higher share of the guild gifts, then you have to be online often because you don't know when your guild members are going to share them. If anyone has too many teams in the same guild, then it takes the unknown of 'when will other guild members share their guild gifts' out of the equation. Spade, you stated this yourself by saying that when your own teams shared guild gifts, then you got anywhere from 4 to 8 of the guild gifts, so about 6 of 10 on average. But that you got less when other team members shared theirs. So, by your own admission, having several teams in the same guild, gives you an advantage over your fellow guild members simply because you know when the gifts get shared by your own teams. And with having 10 teams, that gives you significant control over about a third of your guilds guild gifts. Which gives you more gems and more ability to get a stronger team than your fellow players.

Number of teams in general. 10 teams. If it is only 10. This also gives you an advantage. Not so much when they are all spread out between the range of levels, but in the future when they all get towards the top. Spade, at least 4 of your 10 are currently contenders for the top 10 Diamond Empress places. Which gives you a definite advantage over a particular opponents team of if you choose to make it one. 80 battles a day versus their 20. I know some guilds work together between their members to perform better in Empress. And this is well and good. They are still having to do this while having slightly different individual goals, different schedules, and sometimes different primary languages. It can be difficult to coordinate it all. But you don't have this issue, you can be a completely unified team. And what happens a year from now, when another 4 of your teams get to that level? 160 battles versus some else's 20. Who can stand up to that? How is that fair play? What is there to do at the top when you are only playing with yourself?

I know you believe that those who are willing to spend the money deserve an advantage, and on the level of an individual team, I completely agree. But when someone makes their own personal army, that is abusing the system.

I also know that you are an advocate for Sphinx finding ways to encourage people to spend money, because, after all, if no one spends money, then there will be no game to play. But how is an eventual dominance of Empress to help with this belief? In most cases, the people in the top 30 are the ones that, on an individual level, have spent the most money in this game, and probably would continue to do so. If you end up controlling 10 or more of those places, and totally dominating the top 10, then how many of them will leave the game and take their money with them? Your spending money alone will not support this game, and once again, how much fun is there in this game if you are just playing with yourself?

So, while you may not be doing anything that is technically wrong or against the rules, you are doing things that are not in the best interest of this game or in fair play. And, you are already discouraging people from investing more money, because what is the point of spending more if they are simply going to hit an impossible wall (your own personal army) before they have a chance of actually getting to the top. People need 'hope' in order to get them to spend money, and you are slowly killing that hope.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:00 am

Rezzik wrote:Ok, I'll put in my perspective on this. Spade, while you are quite helpful to people asking questions on this forum and that is a credit to you, Tireksio also brought up some good points as far as game balance goes.

Guilds. Personally, I think that guild leaders should limit it to 2 teams from any particular player to be in a guild so as to discourage abuses with guild gifts. With the guild gifts, it is set up so that if you want a higher share of the guild gifts, then you have to be online often because you don't know when your guild members are going to share them. If anyone has too many teams in the same guild, then it takes the unknown of 'when will other guild members share their guild gifts' out of the equation. Spade, you stated this yourself by saying that when your own teams shared guild gifts, then you got anywhere from 4 to 8 of the guild gifts, so about 6 of 10 on average. But that you got less when other team members shared theirs. So, by your own admission, having several teams in the same guild, gives you an advantage over your fellow guild members simply because you know when the gifts get shared by your own teams. And with having 10 teams, that gives you significant control over about a third of your guilds guild gifts. Which gives you more gems and more ability to get a stronger team than your fellow players.

Number of teams in general. 10 teams. If it is only 10. This also gives you an advantage. Not so much when they are all spread out between the range of levels, but in the future when they all get towards the top. Spade, at least 4 of your 10 are currently contenders for the top 10 Diamond Empress places. Which gives you a definite advantage over a particular opponents team of if you choose to make it one. 80 battles a day versus their 20. I know some guilds work together between their members to perform better in Empress. And this is well and good. They are still having to do this while having slightly different individual goals, different schedules, and sometimes different primary languages. It can be difficult to coordinate it all. But you don't have this issue, you can be a completely unified team. And what happens a year from now, when another 4 of your teams get to that level? 160 battles versus some else's 20. Who can stand up to that? How is that fair play? What is there to do at the top when you are only playing with yourself?

I know you believe that those who are willing to spend the money deserve an advantage, and on the level of an individual team, I completely agree. But when someone makes their own personal army, that is abusing the system.

I also know that you are an advocate for Sphinx finding ways to encourage people to spend money, because, after all, if no one spends money, then there will be no game to play. But how is an eventual dominance of Empress to help with this belief? In most cases, the people in the top 30 are the ones that, on an individual level, have spent the most money in this game, and probably would continue to do so. If you end up controlling 10 or more of those places, and totally dominating the top 10, then how many of them will leave the game and take their money with them? Your spending money alone will not support this game, and once again, how much fun is there in this game if you are just playing with yourself?

So, while you may not be doing anything that is technically wrong or against the rules, you are doing things that are not in the best interest of this game or in fair play. And, you are already discouraging people from investing more money, because what is the point of spending more if they are simply going to hit an impossible wall (your own personal army) before they have a chance of actually getting to the top. People need 'hope' in order to get them to spend money, and you are slowly killing that hope.

You make some valid points, but I don't agree with you about everything.

You say I control about 30 % of my guild's gems. On average that gives me nothing more than average since I have 10 accounts there. I spend MUCH more time than the average player, so I should have a higher advantage really. So this point of yours makes no sense to me. I have only had one guild all the time. When other players exploited the possibility to make new guilds, I stayed with mine all the time. I also have removed some of my accounts several times to let new players in that has asked here in the forum to join my guild.

I fight for each team individually. My 1stSpade team is by far the strongest and the one I spend most time with and it will be number 1 very often. I have 100 % of the heroes in the game as max stars and that gives me an advantage. This account is VIP 10 and that has cost a lot. The other teams I fight for as well. Of course my knowledge about the game and my experience helps me a lot to make my not so good team perform well. Also the fact that I have a lot of time to play now makes me perform well. I have been in a car accident and crushed most of my body, so I can't complete in many things. So games are the one thing I can to some degree compete in. If it was separate owners of these accounts I would for sure perform at least as good if I had the same knowledge as I have myself. It is of very little advantage to have many teams. In many ways it makes it more difficult since I can only play at one account at a time (even having two devices since I only have two arm - or less than that even).

Most other accounts in the top doesn't spend a fraction of the time I do. If they did, they would crush me easily. Except from my 1stSpade account, at least 30 other players can beat the other accounts I have. But they don't put in the time! GoS gives great rewards for time spent.

I have 10 teams. 5 that I care about and 5 that I only visit 1 or 2 times most days. I don't have more battles than other. All teams are individual as mentioned and should of course be able to battle other teams as if they had separate owners. Many of the top teams only uses 3-5 battles a day. Of course I will have an advantage for each account using 20 battles of close to that. This is not because I have many account, but because I put up the time to fight the battles.

I have played this game since it was a few weeks old. And spent a lot of time and money. For a new player to get up to level they would have to spend more money. But that is the nature of this game. If you come in 3 years after someone else you will start way behind. And catching up is pretty much impossible without spending loads of money. This has nothing to do with number of accounts I have. The so-called "impossible wall" would be there just as much if it was different owners of my teams.

I can't see why I shouldn't be allowed to use the account I have spent all this time and money to try to perform as best as I can. I have shared, as good as I can, my knowledge about the game so other can beat me easier. This will of course never be as good as getting the experience for themselves, so I will usually perform better with team of same strength. If other players want more advise, I will give that. But I'm not going to stop playing on the account that I have paid for like everyone else just because I beat some of you with more than one team.

And for the record: I do fight my own teams quite often, mainly to learn even more about the game.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm very sorry about ur situation spade (hope u will be sun better).. however.. u don't play individual in each team, u pick advantages from group tactics.. im strucural decimated by ur clones months, day after day in couple of minutes 3,4,5 times 10-15 places lower, are u kidding me? Is this done accidentally? I mean u pick advantages from group tactics, day by day.. first one clone then two and now four of five.. when u plan to stop this madness? I mean not only on me.. when will u occupy 7places of top 10, 10 of 10? Do you don't understand that u destroy this game??? Which player will be next, how u will react if somebody after years playing will get conclusion that with 50k + squad cannot stay in top 10 more than 1hour each day? Sickness, hard working and money give u no excuse for such behaviour.. others invest or so money, time to let them ended in such way.. maybe that sounds hard to u but life is even hard for everybody.. and nothing will give u right to hurt others (money, time, hard working etc), often they works even hard with less time for disposal than u..

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:21 am

The car accident is 23year ago, so i guess it will not get better as it is right now.

I am very sorry for the sad parts of your life Spade!!! Really!!

As a professional poker player you know what it means to enter a tournament with more than one account.
And with the amount of money you won and you can afford to use for playing games you are far off the value that regular persons can and should do! So you cannot compare your personal situation to the outside world when it comes to investment into playing a game.

The regular people may be spending 10-15$ per month for a game at maximum. And for that money you will end up with nothing in 99% of the time playing Game of Summoner. And that is the main problem of this game and why so few people are playing it.

The thing that you have to realize is, that unlike in poker, the moment you spend money for a game like GoS, your money is instantly off the table and you cannot win anything. At some point either the game will be discontinued or you will loose interest in it.

Even though you might have spent "a lot of money" on the game, it does not mean that you are pot commited now. You can let go anytime and you will be surprised how it can free your mind if you let go and don't have to think about the pressure in your mind that you have to do this, and that and that in GOS...

I have been a power gamer most of my life (quite some years on pro level) and i know how that feels. But winning is not everything. When you find people that are important to you, i mean really important, and if they beat you and you loose, you will still feel a bigger happiness than winning against millions of unknown faces.

So don't waste all of your precious life time playing 20 accounts. Maybe reduce it a bit and start searching for those important people! Like my mother was always telling me: "Go out of your room, life can't find you there!" :) Mother's are always right! I found my life :)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:39 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:The car accident is 23year ago, so i guess it will not get better as it is right now.

I am very sorry for the sad parts of your life Spade!!! Really!!

As a professional poker player you know what it means to enter a tournament with more than one account.
And with the amount of money you won and you can afford to use for playing games you are far off the value that regular persons can and should do! So you cannot compare your personal situation to the outside world when it comes to investment into playing a game.

The regular people may be spending 10-15$ per month for a game at maximum. And for that money you will end up with nothing in 99% of the time playing Game of Summoner. And that is the main problem of this game and why so few people are playing it.

The thing that you have to realize is, that unlike in poker, the moment you spend money for a game like GoS, your money is instantly off the table and you cannot win anything. At some point either the game will be discontinued or you will loose interest in it.

Even though you might have spent "a lot of money" on the game, it does not mean that you are pot commited now. You can let go anytime and you will be surprised how it can free your mind if you let go and don't have to think about the pressure in your mind that you have to do this, and that and that in GOS...

I have been a power gamer most of my life (quite some years on pro level) and i know how that feels. But winning is not everything. When you find people that are important to you, i mean really important, and if they beat you and you loose, you will still feel a bigger happiness than winning against millions of unknown faces.

So don't waste all of your precious life time playing 20 accounts. Maybe reduce it a bit and start searching for those important people! Like my mother was always telling me: "Go out of your room, life can't find you there!" :) Mother's are always right! I found my life :)

It's 23 years since the accident, but I had a major surgery done in June that makes me stuck to a bed 22 or more hours per day. Since my pain is very severe I can't play online poker. So than GoS is my choice.

I have stopped putting money into the game. Or at least almost. I have put in around 150 dollars in 3 months, so my spending is as "regular" players. But I have spend more time than most players in here. And that is what has made the other accounts than my main able to battle the better players.

Putting money into the game is a choice I have made. Like when I decide to go out and drink and spend few hundred dollars doing that. My social life is right now limited after the surgery, but usually it's quite good. And I have a girlfriend, so don't worry about me too much :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 pm

I never could tell from the HSP episodes you are handicapped. Sucks to hear that Spade, hope you make a recovery from surgery. Online poker is still soft :D
I myself have complained about the guild gem gift, and to everyone that feels like they aren't getting their share , just leave the guild.
I do agree with people above about his many many accounts in diamond empress top 50 (mainly 30), but again there is nothing we can really do if a person decides to spend so much time and money getting them there. We can only ask that Spade restrain himself from crushing all of us in the future xD Can't wait for the day to be over so I can get a Hanzo to counter yours. For the record, Sergo and ap3ku are not his accounts, but yes he had 5 in the top 10 at the beginning of this week.
All aside Spade does give back to the community and is very helpful.

Return to “General Discussion”