Spade monopoly praxises

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Spade monopoly praxises

Postby 1stSpade » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:23 am

Rezzik wrote:Unless I'm mistaken, the 10 accounts are;

1stSpade
1stSpade.com
Daredevil
Spider-Man
Hulk
Batman
X-Men
Iron-Man
Black Widow
Mystique

You are not mistaken. I have never tried to hide it and listed them both for friend requests and in personal messages to several players.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:25 pm

I have been farming pretty hardcore and playing this game for about a year now almost. I'm currently able to crack the top10 at times but I did have to spend around 200USD to get a boost after playing the game without any VIP perks for the first 2 months. You shouldn't say it's not possible to do anything in empress unless you've been playing several (2+ years). However it will take almost another year for me to ever take out a top2-3 contender (Kyles, 1stSpade, GG gg, etc.)

As for what everyone is saying in here: firstly money severely helps players in this game, secondly hard work daily also helps but nowhere near where spending money monthly would, and lastly it's a huge advantage to have 6-8 accounts fighting for your spots in the top30. That is without a doubt a monopoly. You aren't infringing on any rules, but it is hell to get through your land mines when others in this game have only 20attempts to stay in the top50 while you have around 180. Realistically only Mystique can't take a shot at the top30 but all 9 others can.

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Thank you 1stSpade, I hope the subject is closed now.

I don't like the idea of stamina. A game which prevent you from playing as and when you want. Amazing.

I am playing at GOS for about one year. Spent no money, only one legend, about 3600 powered team, just today I can awake one hero (which ??). About 130 gems by empress tournament. Peak arena : between 0 and 3 rounds.

I think that nobody stay several years to be ranked 120th at the empress tournament. In fact, I feel like my opponents improve faster than me their teams…

But I discover some strategies in the game. When the teams are closes, the position of heroes is relevant.

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:25 am

Your opponents improve quicker than you because we farm more and probably take a better and more effective approach at the game. You need to save your gems and have patience. I have waited so long to obtain hanzo. 2months of patience. They finally put it into xtreme quests and I jumped at it first chance. You need to go with the flow of the game sortilege, your heroes just aren't top tier. This game dictates that legend heroes are the only good ones except a few legends aren't that good and some epics are also very good.

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Perhaps..
To fulfill the extreme quest, I need about 8 months. And to have a legendary that I won't choice. It can be Hanzo, it can be Almeera or Natalia the only one that I have…
But I feel like the game is unfair. Why the empress tournament always start at the same hour, Monday 1:00 am for me. When you wake up to go to work at 6:00, you've got something else to do that playing a game. So, impossible to reach the finale before the evening, I loose some gems that I would never be able to win.
Same thing for the soulbox. The highest probability to draw the hero is always at the same hour.

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Let's continue keeping the no life Spade from getting all his accounts from occupying the top 10 spots of Empress Arena!

Return to “General Discussion”