Spade monopoly praxises

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Sortilège

Re: Spade monopoly praxises

Postby Sortilège » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:43 am

Hello everybody,
Don't really understand this trial made to 1st Spade.
He did nothing wrong and nothing that some others players did too. And everybody can do the same, you need just time and - if you choice - money.
My choice is to not spend money with phone game and I know that I will never be a serious opponent for 1st Spade and the others top players. I will need about 20 years to have a good team in PA. Now, I just take pleasure to play at my level. And when I will be bored with this game, I will try another one. 1st Spade will do the same thing one next day. But as he has the best team, there is a subject but the game allows to have several teams.
1st Spades knows that a victory is most beautiful after a rough battle that after a crush battle. He needs good opponents and challenges.

I appreciate to talk with him/you, to benefit his/your teach and his/your information about the heroes I haven't.

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:12 am

I think the "i spend a lot of time paying this game" is a bit of a dump sentence.
Because it does not matter how much time you spent in GoS because you are limited in doing things.
The only way to remove those limits is by spending gems/money.

And with gems/money you can easily void multiple days/weeks/years of playing withoug gems/money.

The factor of money >>> time in this game is very very high, which is why this game is very highly rated as "pay to win" compared to other games. It also does not require any skill at all, except for "gathering information". And more information is available for people who have the most heroes as high as possible. And that again is bought by money.

So a good ranking in GoS can literally bought by money and can't be achieved otherwise.

Fact is that most of the players realized it and left the game therefore. The only real two options to play GoS are either to do it like 1stSpade or like Sortilège.

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:03 pm

And I think you forget some important things :
. the game works on it own, the players are inactives just watchers of the batttle.
. the number of good heroes is limited so everybody go to the same teams. Just a question of time or money to get it.
. the interest of the game suffers of all of this.

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Is Bat Girl your 11th Spade? I've seen the name popping out in global news.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:14 am

ProvidenceG wrote:Is Bat Girl your 11th Spade? I've seen the name popping out in global news.

Not mine. But in my Guild.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:30 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:I think the "i spend a lot of time paying this game" is a bit of a dump sentence.
Because it does not matter how much time you spent in GoS because you are limited in doing things.
The only way to remove those limits is by spending gems/money.

And with gems/money you can easily void multiple days/weeks/years of playing withoug gems/money.

The factor of money >>> time in this game is very very high, which is why this game is very highly rated as "pay to win" compared to other games. It also does not require any skill at all, except for "gathering information". And more information is available for people who have the most heroes as high as possible. And that again is bought by money.

So a good ranking in GoS can literally bought by money and can't be achieved otherwise.

Fact is that most of the players realized it and left the game therefore. The only real two options to play GoS are either to do it like 1stSpade or like Sortilège.

I don't agree with you, Eco. Spending time gives you a serious advantage. I have tested with a couple of accounts what happens if you play a lot compared to playing once per day and just gather the most important stuff. If you play a lot, the number of gems can easily double. Between Call of Empress and gems shared in the guild the difference is massive. For a player that will be around 60-100 in Diamond can with putting in some effort increase number of gems received with 200 gems at least. I went from 140 to almost 300 gems in CoE alone. At least half that can be obtained from the Guild, so a profit for active vs. inactive can be almost 300 gems per week. This is for a VIP 2 account and the difference from VIP 0 is not big.

So dumb sentence or not. I think that is quite a big difference.

And yes. You can pay for some time used. But you can't spend $ 10.000 and become number 1 in a few months if you think that.

I don't know what you definition of a good ranking is. Reaching top 10 at one point you can do without spending any money. Becoming stable in top 50 is easily done for free. But that takes time - many years of it.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:30 am

The stamina you get from time is the factor that limits your usage of dungeons and resources.
You can easily login twice a day for a few minutes and be save here.
Collecting daily quests and stuff can easily be done within a few minutes.

What you can get from logging in multiple times is: Gold Mines. But the payoff for the effort is sooooooo soooo low due to the nerf of Gold Mines - totally not worth the time. By buying one 10x from Arcane Mine equals to farming Gold Mines 24/7 for about a week. So 150 Gems = 1 week hardcore farming for mines.

So what else can you do with time in GoS. The points you mention are "Keeping you in the TOP xx" of Empress and "Collecting Guild Gifts". But you can't get Guild Gifts by spending time, you cant advance in Empress by Spending time. You can spend time to wait for something to happen like dropping in Empress or someone else sharing a gift, but you are passively idling in the game for something to happen.

Spending time in a game, waiting for something to happen is just the most boring thing in the world :)
Which reflects in a pretty bad game design. That's another reason why this game is so unpopular.

GoS Main Features:
- Extreme Pay to Win
- Not much to do, and the stuff to do is every day the same
- If you did not play the game since the beginning, you cannot climb the top because you are years behind
- Massivley Scam. You can buy gems, use them and have a very high chance of getting nothing for it
- Very low strategy level of playing
- Non interactive gameplay, just watch the show or do something else while the video is shown on your phone

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:27 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:The stamina you get from time is the factor that limits your usage of dungeons and resources.
You can easily login twice a day for a few minutes and be save here.
Collecting daily quests and stuff can easily be done within a few minutes.

What you can get from logging in multiple times is: Gold Mines. But the payoff for the effort is sooooooo soooo low due to the nerf of Gold Mines - totally not worth the time. By buying one 10x from Arcane Mine equals to farming Gold Mines 24/7 for about a week. So 150 Gems = 1 week hardcore farming for mines.

So what else can you do with time in GoS. The points you mention are "Keeping you in the TOP xx" of Empress and "Collecting Guild Gifts". But you can't get Guild Gifts by spending time, you cant advance in Empress by Spending time. You can spend time to wait for something to happen like dropping in Empress or someone else sharing a gift, but you are passively idling in the game for something to happen.

Spending time in a game, waiting for something to happen is just the most boring thing in the world :)
Which reflects in a pretty bad game design. That's another reason why this game is so unpopular.

GoS Main Features:
- Extreme Pay to Win
- Not much to do, and the stuff to do is every day the same
- If you did not play the game since the beginning, you cannot climb the top because you are years behind
- Massivley Scam. You can buy gems, use them and have a very high chance of getting nothing for it
- Very low strategy level of playing
- Non interactive gameplay, just watch the show or do something else while the video is shown on your phone

You can keep believing that it doesn't help to be online when gifts are shared and to keep you position or progress in Empress. But that is not how it is in this game.

It sounds like you think it should be possible to start playing this game now and become number 1 next week without spending money. I don't think that is a good model for a game.

I agree that the amount of gems you can spend without getting anything is bad. I wish that it was different for sure!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:13 pm

The morning, you need about 30 minutes to do the different quests. While the day, you can empty the gold mining every two hours. Be more present bring nothing I think. I have no doubt that you need several years to have a chance to do something at the empress tournament and peak arena.

1st Spade, I think the other players would appreciate that you say what are all your different accounts. Anything and everything are written on the subject so the information would clear the situation. Thank you

Rezzik

Postby Rezzik » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Unless I'm mistaken, the 10 accounts are;

1stSpade
1stSpade.com
Daredevil
Spider-Man
Hulk
Batman
X-Men
Iron-Man