Page 1 of 1

Halloween spécial event

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 am
by Sortilège
Can we believe in a special Halloween event like last year ?
What reward wish you to have ??
A new legendary heroe to me !!!!

Re: Halloween spécial event

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:03 pm
by 1stSpade
Sortilège wrote:Can we believe in a special Halloween event like last year ?
What reward wish you to have ??
A new legendary heroe to me !!!!


I would guess it will come this year too. I would also expect the awards to be the same. No Legendary heroes, but Epic ones and more important awakening stones :)

And some other loot and gold as well.

Re: Halloween spécial event

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:58 am
by Sortilège
Hi 1st Spade,

Still on line !! :-)
I have an awaken legendary heroe (Natalia) and I saw the difference. I can awake a red hereo but just have Leonardo (level 150) and Sarah (level 85) who deserve. Hope to get Asura soon.

Be careful, I am coming !!! :-)))

Re: Halloween spécial event

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:25 pm
by Rezzik
I would like to see the option of a a Legendary as a reward, even if the price is ridiculously high.

Re: Halloween spécial event

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:23 am
by 1stSpade
Sortilège wrote:Hi 1st Spade,

Still on line !! :-)
I have an awaken legendary heroe (Natalia) and I saw the difference. I can awake a red hereo but just have Leonardo (level 150) and Sarah (level 85) who deserve. Hope to get Asura soon.

Be careful, I am coming !!! :-)))


I have the same problem on my Iron Man account. I have Leonardo and Sarah as my two options and enough awakening stones. Both are pretty good, but I would probably try to get Smauke instead. He works a lot better for most teams, and especially with Natalia and other strong attackers. But if you are impatient, go ahead and awaken any of them. Both of them are pretty decent and performs well when awakened. I have not have any of them awakened myself, so I can't say too much about their performance. Leonardo awakened might be the best defense against Hanzo, which of course is very important. Sarah has a very good attack and her silence skill is very good. I can't even make up my mind when it come to which one I would awaken. For a super performance team I would probably pick Leonardo for his defensive skills vs. Hanzo. For a more casual team I would probably pick Sarah for her good offensive performance.

Asura is also a better option than the Epic heroes, as you mention. But I still think Smauke is the best option for you.

I'm waiting for you to kick some butt :)

Re: Halloween spécial event

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:26 am
by 1stSpade
Rezzik wrote:I would like to see the option of a a Legendary as a reward, even if the price is ridiculously high.


I would also like that. Preferably as Legendary Souls since getting Legendary heroes you have is such a bad feeling.

Re: Halloween spécial event

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 am
by Sortilège
Thank you 1st Spade for all the informations, will try to do the good choice.

Be patient!!!! :-)))