Codex and other things

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Sortilège

Codex and other things

Postby Sortilège » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:13 am

Hi,

I would like to know your opinion about the soul codex. Is it worth, I payed for improve my Natalia to level 30 and I don't really see the difference. It costs one arm and one leg so I hesitate to go on. And how many levels the game have ?

Another thing, I am wondering since the beginning what is the last data of a heroe. We have heart, physical damage, physical defense, magic attack, Magic defense but what is the last one. Perhaps the ability to strike fast or to cure a lot, do not know. It worth 1278 for my heroe (see the picture).

And what is the level of improvement, just below the last data, value 5 for my heroe.

Thank you !!!
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-11-20-17-51-27.png
Screenshot_2017-11-20-17-51-27.png (901.12 KiB) Viewed 314 times

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Codex and other things

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:38 pm

Sortilège wrote:Hi,

I would like to know your opinion about the soul codex. Is it worth, I payed for improve my Natalia to level 30 and I don't really see the difference. It costs one arm and one leg so I hesitate to go on. And how many levels the game have ?

Another thing, I am wondering since the beginning what is the last data of a heroe. We have heart, physical damage, physical defense, magic attack, Magic defense but what is the last one. Perhaps the ability to strike fast or to cure a lot, do not know. It worth 1278 for my heroe (see the picture).

And what is the level of improvement, just below the last data, value 5 for my heroe.

Thank you !!!

It has 50 levels and at max it increased 20 %. I think it is very helpful when you reach the higher levels. So keep spending arms and legs :)

For most heroes, focusing on attack first is the way to go. Especially for Natalie and other rangers.

I couldn't see the picture attached. But I think it is speed you are talking about.

The 5 I would think is the Growth Rate. To be honest, I don't know how that works, but it increased with amount of stars the hero has.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am

Thank you 1st Spade for the answer, still on the line.

As you do some advertising for your website, I will do the same with mine. :-)))

http://earthcore-se-by-liverpool.wifeo.com

If you want to discover another good game !!

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Soul codex have small increases in level 1-39. Levels 40-50 have the most noticeable increases. And yes, it is very helpful, especially when facing higher level teams.

The growth rate doesn't really mean anything in the game. It is just saying your heroes stats increase faster as a 6* than would a 5*. However, it makes little difference as the heroes have fixed stats.

I can only hypothesize growth rate was a system that was in earlier versions of the game before launch that was scrapped for a fixed stat system. And I would say that this was probably for the best. Feedback has confirmed a level 1 5* Natalia leveled up to 150, and then evolved to 6* and leveled back up to 150 will have identical stats as evolving a lvl 1 5* Natalia to a lvl 1 6* Natalia and then leveling up to 150.

We can only speculate at this point, that the growth rate system may have previously affected this. I assume there would have then been more benefits to keep hero cards at lvl 1 until 6*. Thankfully this is not the case, and I feel a fixed stat system is more balanced and fair seeing how much it costs to acquire a Legendary hero, although it gives less variety.

-Tali

Return to “General Discussion”