Meta 12-2017

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ECOMANIAC

Meta 12-2017

Postby ECOMANIAC » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:43 am

To save you a lot of time and resources i am listing the only reasonable lineups for you.
All others are weaker and will be way weaker than this.

Heros worth using in 6 hero teams: Cetra, Hanzo, Steel, Smauke, Buddah, Athena, Cloris, Sturdon, Hanzo

I listed Hanzo twice since he is good in multiple.

Setup currently over 90% of the top players are using:

Steel Buddah Smauke
Hanzo Athena Cetra

You can replace Steel with Cloris and you can replace Athena with Sturdon.

Rest of the heroes are not competitive in 6 hero teams.

Tireksio

Re: Meta 12-2017

Postby Tireksio » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:13 pm

I use bolton on high awakening lvl, sometimes Virgo and alexia for attack team

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Natalia instead alexia, alexia is worst epic in this game

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:44 am

Just pointing out again how bad this game is.
Balance is not existent, there is a single top tier of 8 heroes way above all others, and every top team looks alike. Sooo boring.

And Natalia is weaker than Steel, Cloris and Hanzo.

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 am

Yeah, I succumbed to it also Eco. I used to have Cobolt in my team, and Virgo. However they just can't compete on defense. However, I use other heroes on attacks, that sometimes even Cetra isn't good. Pablo has a pretty sick column, 4-5 awakening on Natalia and 3+ awakening on Steele, that column destroys my Hanzo even with rahl and cobolt lowering their attack. Natalia is really good once you put another heavy hitter in the same line, just too much dps coming out.

I would strongly agree to a re-balancing of heroes in this game, just too generic setups. If you can't beat em join em though :D

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:59 pm

ECOMANIAC wrote:To save you a lot of time and resources i am listing the only reasonable lineups for you.
All others are weaker and will be way weaker than this.

Heros worth using in 6 hero teams: Cetra, Hanzo, Steel, Smauke, Buddah, Athena, Cloris, Sturdon, Hanzo

I listed Hanzo twice since he is good in multiple.

Setup currently over 90% of the top players are using:

Steel Buddah Smauke
Hanzo Athena Cetra

You can replace Steel with Cloris and you can replace Athena with Sturdon.

Rest of the heroes are not competitive in 6 hero teams.

I think the game has improved quite a lot when it comes to heroes that can be used. For defense the best setup will be quite fixed. There isn't much to do about that even if you had a bigger selection of heroes there will more or less always be one team that will be better than the rest.

For attacking the story is a lot longer. The ones you mention are the best in general, but I have seen, especially against teams stronger than you own, that different mixes are working better than this setup. But you need to swap more than one hero very often.

These heroes do I use to better my team instead of the ones you mention:
Haran, Natalia, Lilith, Thrack, Elton, Leonardo, Virgo, Siren, Rahl, Cassie and Mason (and other players use Marian and Baal).

For instance if you are up against stronger teams you can't beat in general, you have to gamble. Then Haran and Elton has the best chance to avoid physical attacks and Elton even has silence.

Other times you need to be able to kill fast and Cassie is good to add, or Thrack for mages.

I have even used Rahl/Mason together to fight some of the teams that are pure physical and beaten teams with 8 to 10k higher power than mine.

Sometimes Siren has been saving me when her random skill cast has been good.

The problem, I think, is that the awakenings are so extremely expensive and changing them costs too much. So most players just awaken what they see works for other without testing for themselves. I have done quite a bit of testing by awakening different heroes. If it was cheaper, I would try out a lot more and I think different mixes would work well, at least for attacking teams.

Pablo has a different team with Natalie as the big power killer. That team can beat any in the game despite having a quite different lineup.

If they had max 3 awakenings and a very low fee for changing them (66 stones is WAY too much for each awakening) I think you would see more teams that could work.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:10 am

The people that rank in empress for 15-40 are at 3-5 awakenings per color at maximum.

So awakening some of those heroes you mention is something that no regular player will ever think about :)

Its just a bad decision to awaken a Elton, Jessie if you don't have already maxed out those bomb heroes.

Edit: And don't forget that i run an awakend Natalia just straight from the beginning. She is good if you can choose her lineup, she is bad if opponent can choose. She competes vs Hanzo directly and Cloris for awakening, and both of these are stronger. So if you have 4 awakenings available and you dont put those on Hanzo and/or Cloris and use them for Natalia, you have done a bad decision.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:24 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:The people that rank in empress for 15-40 are at 3-5 awakenings per color at maximum.

So awakening some of those heroes you mention is something that no regular player will ever think about :)

Its just a bad decision to awaken a Elton, Jessie if you don't have already maxed out those bomb heroes.

Edit: And don't forget that i run an awakend Natalia just straight from the beginning. She is good if you can choose her lineup, she is bad if opponent can choose. She competes vs Hanzo directly and Cloris for awakening, and both of these are stronger. So if you have 4 awakenings available and you dont put those on Hanzo and/or Cloris and use them for Natalia, you have done a bad decision.

In your initial post you didn't mention anything about awakenings. Virgo and Cassie I use without awakening at all.

To awaken Elton before Bolton and the yellow priests are usually not a good idea. But if you have all those awakened it might be better to awaken Elton than give the second awakening to one of those. Peak Arene is one of the reasons, but also to have more options when you attack. Elton and Cassie are also the weakest heroes on the list. Most of the others I would awaken before Elton.

My main team has become a lot stronger over the last few month. But more and more teams can beat is. That is mainly because they use a different setup then the one you list as the best. It's not more than 3 months ago that I could have the top spot for 24 hours straight with only KYLES being able to beat me.

But when this is said: It would be nice with a bigger selection of heroes to choose from. This game has a problem with the time and resources it takes to build up heroes. It makes it a very bad candidate for releasing new cards all the time. I think a much better idea would be if the developers had different demands for each week in the game
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:09 pm

I wonder if there will be an unbeatable team? Green elemental has the strongest potential. I often get pummeled by Pablo sometimes having a 1vs1 Natalia 5awakened vs my 4 awakened Hanzo. She just hits way too hard, I think a really unstoppable setup would be something along the lines of 2 x awakened Hanzo or Natalia, plus awakened Chloris, Athena, Buddha, Smauke [all of the above 5 awakened]. Stun is such a crazy skill, I don't even use Cetra sometimes when I go against a Chloris team because of it.

Return to “General Discussion”