Spending Gems and VIP Level

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Shockwave1628

Spending Gems and VIP Level

Postby Shockwave1628 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Hey Guys,

1) What do you guys spend your gems on?

2) Is it worth it to get to VIP 7 for the daily 1000 elemental ores?

3) Is it worth it to do the arcane mine of dwarves?

4) I see many people already awaken so many heroes, I was just wondering what the strategy is. I feel like I'm missing something here.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Spending Gems and VIP Level

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Shockwave1628 wrote:Hey Guys,

I copy your questions and answer as good as I can here

1) What do you guys spend your gems on?
This depends a lot on where you are in the game. For beginner getting a few good Legendary heroes are very important. I would now always try to get Hanzo first since he is super good everywhere in the game. He is also on discount now and then for 15 gems per soul. Later in the game it's all about awakening.

2) Is it worth it to get to VIP 7 for the daily 1000 elemental ores?
This does of course depend on how much money you will spend. You will get a little over 2 awakenings per year, so I would say yes, do it if you can afford it. The gems you get you can save for later use. It's no reason to spend them all at once. You also get 100 gems back when you spend 500 in a day, so trying to spend 500 per day for many days are much better than spending 3000 in day for instance.

3) Is it worth it to do the arcane mine of dwarves?
It also depends on your gem bankroll. If you got a lot or gems, you can do it, especially when it is a bonus in the weekly tasks. But if you are short of gems, I would probably save some.

4) I see many people already awaken so many heroes, I was just wondering what the strategy is. I feel like I'm missing something here.
Many people has played this game for many years. And others have spend thousands of dollar/euros or whatever currency they buy in. It's not so much strategy about it, it's more about spending time and money. But do all weekly tasks and get all free awakening stones that you can get.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Shockwave1628

Postby Shockwave1628 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Interesting information, I’ll keep that in mind. I feel like right now it’s best for me to get the right lineup so that I will place higher in empress and then the weekly gem rewards will increase more eventually.

Do you think that’s a good strategy?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:06 am

Shockwave1628 wrote:Interesting information, I’ll keep that in mind. I feel like right now it’s best for me to get the right lineup so that I will place higher in empress and then the weekly gem rewards will increase more eventually.

Do you think that’s a good strategy?

I had a wrong answer on your 3rd question. It is no edited.

Getting the right lineup is important. It doesn't have to be a specific one, but one that you really like and want to go with. It should include Hanzo in most cases, but not necessarily. The same goes with Cetra. I also like Athena and Chloris a lot and also Speed is very good. If you want a mixed team, the Buddha is kind of a must have.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Shockwave1628

Postby Shockwave1628 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:34 am

I want my lineup to be smauke, Hanzo, cetra, Athena, Steele, and buddha. Currently I have 4 of 6. Is that a good team?

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Shockwave1628 wrote:I want my lineup to be smauke, Hanzo, cetra, Athena, Steele, and buddha. Currently I have 4 of 6. Is that a good team?

That is the popular lineup for much of the top 30 of Empress, so yes it is a good team.

Return to “General Discussion”