Can you explain 1st Spade

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Sortilège

Can you explain 1st Spade

Postby Sortilège » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:28 pm

Hi

I found something strange with Hulk. While the empress tournament he hasn't the same team in attack and in defense. 44000 in attack with 6 heroes and 20000 in defense with only 3 heroes.
I think that you use different avatars to help the weakest Hulk to climb into the ranking but I wish to let you giving me some explications
Ty

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Can you explain 1st Spade

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:20 am

Sortilège wrote:Hi

I found something strange with Hulk. While the empress tournament he hasn't the same team in attack and in defense. 44000 in attack with 6 heroes and 20000 in defense with only 3 heroes.
I think that you use different avatars to help the weakest Hulk to climb into the ranking but I wish to let you giving me some explications
Ty

To be honest I don't know how this happened. I fixed it now, so thank you for letting me know.

Your logic is not very good. If you think having a bad defense on Hulk will help him in any way you lack very much understanding of the game. He is also my weakest account at level 150, so it would be no reason for me to lower his defense to help other accounts either.

I have seen both on other accounts and mine sometimes that there is only 3 to 5 heroes in defense. I think there is some kind of bug that can happen when you change the defense team, but it's very rare.

Thank you for the idea about letting weaker accounts getting an easier way. There is no rules against that, so maybe I should start using it.

Ty
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Rezzik

Postby Rezzik » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:18 am

I have used this to help guild mates when asked, especially if it helps complete a 5th fight for the bonus.

I have seen several of your upper teams missing defensive players during preliminaries, so it was from this that gave me the idea. I assumed that you had figured that out long ago and were using it

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:57 am

In the beginning I had no defense very often in the start to help all accounts, mine and others to get an easy road to the final. But I forgot to set the defense after and was falling like a rock sometimes, so now I don't do it anymore.

For the 5 battles, you don't need to help anyone. They don't need to win 5, just fight 5 times.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Rezzik

Postby Rezzik » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:42 am

I’m talking about the 5 battles during preliminaries, not the 5 for the daily bonus

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Rezzik wrote:I’m talking about the 5 battles during preliminaries, not the 5 for the daily bonus

I'm sorry. My bad :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “General Discussion”