The game isn't dead after all

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

The game isn't dead after all

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:58 pm

I finally got an answer from Sphinx about the future of the game. They say they have no plans to end it and that it's now on a bit of a hold because of other development.

I wrote back and said that I think the game really needs something new or at least a new hero, so we will see what happens.

This is the email I got in full:
Dear summoner, we've confirmed with our team, GOS will not be shut down within a short time, the game updates has been suspended as development team is currently working on a new project. But daily maintenance and technique support are still there to server players. We're still advertising the game on several channels to keep new players coming in. If you have any issues about our game, please let us know. Thank you for your support for such a long time, enjoy the game.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Rezzik

Re: The game isn't dead after all

Postby Rezzik » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Well, it sounds kinda vague if you ask me. And even if they aren’t shutting it down, unless something changes soon ( like new heroes and events) , it can still self destruct, and have the money dry up. I’ve only been around here 17-18 months, so I don’t really consider myself a veteran. But I’ve been noticing that some of the names that I do consider as veterans, are disappearing. (Ecomanic, ProvG, Moskinson, to name a few) And I know other veterans that have no plans to spend anything for awhile unless some serious changes take place. The whole game has a feeling of being on auto-pilot lately.

Spring is a dangerous time for a development team to let a game get stagnant.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: The game isn't dead after all

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:54 am

Rezzik wrote:Well, it sounds kinda vague if you ask me. And even if they aren’t shutting it down, unless something changes soon ( like new heroes and events) , it can still self destruct, and have the money dry up. I’ve only been around here 17-18 months, so I don’t really consider myself a veteran. But I’ve been noticing that some of the names that I do consider as veterans, are disappearing. (Ecomanic, ProvG, Moskinson, to name a few) And I know other veterans that have no plans to spend anything for awhile unless some serious changes take place. The whole game has a feeling of being on auto-pilot lately.

Spring is a dangerous time for a development team to let a game get stagnant.

This was pretty much exactly what I wrote to them. They said thank you for the heads up. This the short answer I got:

Dear summoner, we'll forward your issue to our development team, they will discuss about your suggestion and try their best to give you guys a better game experience. Thank you for your heads up, enjoy the game.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”