Guild Improvements?

All about Guilds will be here

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Guild Improvements?

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:26 am

I was wondering what you would do it you could add or change something with the Guild.

I would like to be able to "Auto Fight" and be done with more than one battle (that you can click "Fight All" of the remaining).

I would also like that each player could get more than 100 points (maybe 20 or 25 % on the extra stamina used).
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Guild Improvements?

Postby Talizorah » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:13 pm

I'd like to see gold mines incorporated into guild play. When a guild members gold mine is taken, it pops up in the guild gold mine list and provides the opportunity for other guild members to kick the camper off without having to cycle through endless gold mines. I think this would greatly encourage comrodery within guilds.

I'd also like to see guild gifts for making in-game purchases. Make it worthwhile for the guild to go ahead and buy even that $5 package and give a gift to your guild. Most games already have this system in place, I'm shocked it's not already in GoS.

-Tali

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:55 am

Talizorah wrote:I'd like to see gold mines incorporated into guild play. When a guild members gold mine is taken, it pops up in the guild gold mine list and provides the opportunity for other guild members to kick the camper off without having to cycle through endless gold mines. I think this would greatly encourage comrodery within guilds.

I'd also like to see guild gifts for making in-game purchases. Make it worthwhile for the guild to go ahead and buy even that $5 package and give a gift to your guild. Most games already have this system in place, I'm shocked it's not already in GoS.

-Tali

Very good suggestions! I like them!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:20 am

Does anyone else have suggestions?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Quazi

Postby Quazi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:34 pm

They should add a function in the guild store to convert additional stamina used towards guild coin. So, any stamina used that is over the 100 that is applied to the guild, would allow you to buy more stuff in the guild store.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:31 am

Quazi wrote:They should add a function in the guild store to convert additional stamina used towards guild coin. So, any stamina used that is over the 100 that is applied to the guild, would allow you to buy more stuff in the guild store.

That would be very nice :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:00 am

Possibly do a guild war? Winning guild gets gems, legendary souls, etc. Set up guild gold mines gold collected is used to enter guild war, if your guild doesn't enter the money is gifted to your guild as bonuses in dungeons.

Quazi

Postby Quazi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:40 pm

I like the guild war idea. That would be fun.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:43 pm

A guild war could work. But there isn't many good enough guilds that could compete I think. And it would end up with all bad players being kicked from guilds and replaced by top level 150 players.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:30 am

1stSpade wrote:A guild war could work. But there isn't many good enough guilds that could compete I think. And it would end up with all bad players being kicked from guilds and replaced by top level 150 players.

This is true I thought about that too and there's no way to keep it from happening really

Return to “Guilds' Forum”