Spade ultieme puppet master

All about Guilds will be here

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Tireksio

Spade ultieme puppet master

Postby Tireksio » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Hereby new stuff about our big brother, previously I wrote about fantastic tactics from our big brother spade and his clones circus. He present tactic: I have no brain but money that compensate first one. With his clones army I will decimate everybody till first 10 places in emperess will belong to him. As result fair players after invest years and money go out of this game when they are decimated structural by clones below: 1st spade, spade.com, Spider-Man, black widow, hulk mystique, daredevil, x-man, ironman and batman (10!!! accounts), they works together and can set all counted players down one by one... if they are in ur range my advise is to keep them down at all costs, why? If they grow then they pick all counted places in emperess, what will be than for others?? Even if u are much stronger than they take u down with quantity.. developers will not act yet but when our spade will screw this good game then they should do something.. u will wait till this moment and complain sun with me? Or so u can spread this info in ur guild that strong players will know that often they fight against only one puppet master in emperess.. let him feel his own tactic back.. a lot of good players are out after his decimating.. with result that game is not popular, boring, unfair and limited.. without any chance to fair grow up and pick gems like spade.. second issue is, do u remember when spade was out of first 5places in emperess? I don't, how big is ur chance than that u will be ever so strong? "0" because: spade picked all ur gems, second even if u grow so far he will take u down with his army of clones.. what is the reason to play this (still) good game? Maybe rate this on Facebook that will help.. like when gold was set back.. imagine world without this parasite..

ECOMANIAC

Re: Spade ultieme puppet master

Postby ECOMANIAC » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 am

This games secret real name is "Game of Spade" not "Game of Summoner" :)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:31 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:This games secret real name is "Game of Spade" not "Game of Summoner" :)

And short is GoSpade :) Sounds nice ;)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Хамкапитан

Postby Хамкапитан » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Согласен с Tireksio, гнать надо этого 1stSpade ни какой тактике не надо если у тебя в жопе золотая ложка.
Обычный игрок не может соперничать и уходит из игры , моих друзей очень много вышло, а разрабы только рады так как всем хочется кушать

ProvidenceG

Postby ProvidenceG » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Tireksio wrote:Hereby new stuff about our big brother, previously I wrote about fantastic tactics from our big brother spade and his clones circus. He present tactic: I have no brain but money that compensate first one. With his clones army I will decimate everybody till first 10 places in emperess will belong to him. As result fair players after invest years and money go out of this game when they are decimated structural by clones below: 1st spade, spade.com, Spider-Man, black widow, hulk mystique, daredevil, x-man, ironman and batman (10!!! accounts), they works together and can set all counted players down one by one... if they are in ur range my advise is to keep them down at all costs, why? If they grow then they pick all counted places in emperess, what will be than for others?? Even if u are much stronger than they take u down with quantity.. developers will not act yet but when our spade will screw this good game then they should do something.. u will wait till this moment and complain sun with me? Or so u can spread this info in ur guild that strong players will know that often they fight against only one puppet master in emperess.. let him feel his own tactic back.. a lot of good players are out after his decimating.. with result that game is not popular, boring, unfair and limited.. without any chance to fair grow up and pick gems like spade.. second issue is, do u remember when spade was out of first 5places in emperess? I don't, how big is ur chance than that u will be ever so strong? "0" because: spade picked all ur gems, second even if u grow so far he will take u down with his army of clones.. what is the reason to play this (still) good game? Maybe rate this on Facebook that will help.. like when gold was set back.. imagine world without this parasite..

What's your guild ? I will avoid attacking all those in favor of attacking Spade

Return to “Guilds' Forum”