Q&A With Emo

New players can find helps here.

Moderator: GOC Moderator

EMO PRAYERS

Q&A With Emo

Postby EMO PRAYERS » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Hello There Warriors,
I thought i would make a Q/A Thread that covers some of the community's most commonly asked questions Please know that if there is a question you may have please post it below and i or another player of the community will be able to Help you get an answer

Q: Can I access my account on a different device?
A: Yes, As long as your account is bound you can switch between accounts as free as you wish. PLEASE BE SURE TO BIND YOUR ACCOUNT TO INSURE ACCOUNT SAFETY PLEASE NEVER SHARE LOG IN INFORMATION
Q: How can i Bind my account?
A: To bind your account Please Repeat the following steps. Hit the More icon>Account>Then choose the method you wish to bind with Please remember this is to safeguard your account.
Q: My account was lost and was not bound, can I recover it?
A: You will need to contact customer support and they will help you. You can contact support in game via More>Contact Support Please Remember to never share account information with anyone except support
Q:What Do the troop icons mean?
A:
    Sword:Troop Attack
    Shield:Troop Defense
    Foot:Agility
    Fist:Strength
    Bag:Load
    Food:upkeep cost per unit
    Wing:Speed
    Target:Attack Range

Q: Will my troops die if i run out of food?
A: No, You just do not have food to do upgrades.
——————————————————
There Will be more to come, Have a question feel free to ask below! Have a wonderful day! -EMO
——————————————————

Chris

Re: Q&A With Emo

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:52 am

Great information, I'm sure this will help alot of the community out.

Thanks for this Emo.

zisskhan

Postby zisskhan » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Emo, please explain what is benefit of strength and agility for heroes? How does strength work in this game

TheFly
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby TheFly » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Strength works to increase attack and health/defence of heros/troops. Agility effects battle in terms of attack order. The player with better agility may attack first etc.
:)
-Fly
________
TheFly

SteeleWoman

Postby SteeleWoman » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:04 am

Hi, how do you change the Lord of an alliance to someone else?

TheFly
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby TheFly » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:37 pm

Hi,
There are 2 ways that you can change alliance leader
1) if your leader is active, they have the option to transfer the position of r5 by selecting an alliance member from the list and the selecting "resign"
2) if the leader is not active or is not willing to transfer leadership, then you may start an alliance election. I believe this has to be done by either an r3 or r4 member. This function will allow you to nominate another alliance member for the position of r5 in which a 24 hour alliance wide voting period will take place. Whoever has the most votes between the nominee and current r5 will be the new r5 after the voting period.

Hope this clarifies things, enjoy the game

-Fly
________
TheFly

LEGIT

Postby LEGIT » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi, i am brand new and was just wondering what bread is used for? Im guessing something later as i level up, but im curious and want to prepare for it. Also, if i am attacked, will all my units (every unit that cant be attached to a hero) participate in defense or just the hero and his 600 infantry?

Thanks for your time on here to help me.

Return to “New Players Forum”