Past Experience

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Glory of Conquer and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOC Moderator

Chris

Past Experience

Postby Chris » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:14 am

So in the past 12 years of playing games, I would say that I've become an experience gamer and would just like to point my opinion out there for suggested updates.

Firstly, I would like to start by saying how good Glory of Conquer is and how much fun I've had so far playing the game. It's been a great in game experience and I'm glad to be a member. I can't really judge the game because there isn't anything that I don't like.

Let me now get on to the suggestions.

I think there should be more ranking where it shows the players over all kills against NPC's and have an overall of collecting resources. I make this suggestion because there some players out there who don't play to be in alliance or play to attack other players. So i'm just suggesting some more things for players which want to only attack NPC's and collect resources. Then there should also be a ranking for win/lose ratio. This should show how many battle wins and battle loses someone has had. This could be player vs player or even player vs NPC.

Next, I think there should be more for the events, it would be a cool feature if a player could win titles or even player shields. e.g. If a player has won an event it shows on there profile, so when an other player views their lord then it shows that this player has won an event. Another one would be the player titles e.g. My in game name would be "Beckett" normally but if I won an event I could have "Beckett (The Slayer)", "Beckett (The Gatherer)". This is just something which could be added to make players aim to win events and actually want work hard in the game.

These are just a few of my ideas.

Thanks,

Chris.

In game name: Beckett

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”