Forum threads for in game chat

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Glory of Conquer and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOC Moderator

Chris

Forum threads for in game chat

Postby Chris » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:35 am

This is just a simple suggestion, I think it would be a great idea if there was a feature of posting forum threads for ingame chat. So if you wanted people to view a forums they would be able to just click the link ingame chat and it will redirect them out of the game to the forums.

e.g. If I were to post like thread:21693 it would take me to the following thread on forums: http://forum.sphinxjoy.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21693

Thanks for your time.

Chris

In game chat: Beckett

Sinful

Re: Forum threads for in game chat

Postby Sinful » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:00 am

On the topic of the in game chat it would be good if every time someone chats you don't loose your place when you're trying to read something that was said earlier.

Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:05 am

Sinful wrote:On the topic of the in game chat it would be good if every time someone chats you don't loose your place when you're trying to read something that was said earlier.

I think this is needed, it's really annoying when you lose your place on the chat. Also it would be good if you can tag someone in the game chat because at times it gets really busy in the chat.

EMO PRAYERS

Postby EMO PRAYERS » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Chris wrote:This is just a simple suggestion, I think it would be a great idea if there was a feature of posting forum threads for ingame chat. So if you wanted people to view a forums they would be able to just click the link ingame chat and it will redirect them out of the game to the forums.

e.g. If I were to post like thread:21693 it would take me to the following thread on forums: http://forum.sphinxjoy.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21693

Thanks for your time.

Chris

Eh imo it could lead to spammed advertising

EMO PRAYERS

Postby EMO PRAYERS » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Chris wrote:
Sinful wrote:On the topic of the in game chat it would be good if every time someone chats you don't loose your place when you're trying to read something that was said earlier.

I think this is needed, it's really annoying when you lose your place on the chat. Also it would be good if you can tag someone in the game chat because at times it gets really busy in the chat.

#Agreeing with both statements

Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:26 am

EMO PRAYERS wrote:
Chris wrote:This is just a simple suggestion, I think it would be a great idea if there was a feature of posting forum threads for ingame chat. So if you wanted people to view a forums they would be able to just click the link ingame chat and it will redirect them out of the game to the forums.

Thanks for your time.

Chris

I agree with what you're saying but you can get spam with anything. It's just something which would need to be dealt with. The user would probably just get muted for 24 hours for spamming.

EMO PRAYERS

Postby EMO PRAYERS » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:04 am

Chris wrote:
EMO PRAYERS wrote:

Thanks for your time.

Chris

I agree with what you're saying but you can get spam with anything. It's just something which would need to be dealt with. The user would probably just get muted for 24 hours for spamming.

That is true but all depends on when a moderator comes online and the spamming will not just be game related content is what i mean in al

TheFly
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby TheFly » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:47 am

Hello,
Thanks for the feedback, we will fix the issue of loosing your place in chat in the next update.
________
TheFly

:)

Chris

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:18 am

TheFly wrote:Hello,
Thanks for the feedback, we will fix the issue of loosing your place in chat in the next update.

Will there also be an update to being able to post forum thread ids in the chat which redirects the user to forums? as this will help with the activity on the forums.

TheFly
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby TheFly » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Hi there,
We currently don't have such plans, but you are allowed to post direct links to the forum in game if you choose. Just a friendly reminder that posting links that aren't owned by Sphinx Entertainment is against the chat rules :)
Enjoy the game!
-Fly
________
TheFly

:)

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”