Suggestion: Tutorial Skip

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Glory of Conquer and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOC Moderator

EMO PRAYERS

Suggestion: Tutorial Skip

Postby EMO PRAYERS » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:34 am

Hiello after playing GoC for awhile i have been jumping accounts to see when a new server opens i think it would be nice to include the following Items in a future update

Tutorial Skip:
I think this would be nice considering there are players who have played games of this format before however you can still choose to do the tutorial if you need help

Server List
This would be great so that way players can see all the servers and when a new one has opened you can put a new emblemn by it and dissappears after a day or two

Server one needs events:
Being a player of Server one and two i have seen that server two has received a constant stream of events while server one has basically been a dead and quiet kingdom having players hit the inactives please add more events for server 1

Adding in a FAQ board:
Adding in a FAQ board that confained some of the game's modt commonly asked questions and gave answers to those questions would be a huge plus to Newer players

These are just a few things i would like to see implemented as a consumer i think these ideas along with hosting random events could boost your player-fan base.

- Thank ypu,
EMO PRAYERS(S1)
EMO CAPTAIN(S2)

TheFly
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Suggestion: Tutorial Skip

Postby TheFly » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Hi,
Your suggestions have been turned to the developers. Thank you for your support and enjoy the game.
-Fly
________
TheFly

:)

EMO PRAYERS

Postby EMO PRAYERS » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:22 pm

:) thanks fly
TheFly wrote:Hi,
You suggestions have been turned to the developers. Thank you for your support and enjoy the game.
-Fly

Chris

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:28 am

EMO PRAYERS wrote:Hiello after playing GoC for awhile i have been jumping accounts to see when a new server opens i think it would be nice to include the following Items in a future update

Tutorial Skip:
I think this would be nice considering there are players who have played games of this format before however you can still choose to do the tutorial if you need help

Server List
This would be great so that way players can see all the servers and when a new one has opened you can put a new emblemn by it and dissappears after a day or two

Server one needs events:
Being a player of Server one and two i have seen that server two has received a constant stream of events while server one has basically been a dead and quiet kingdom having players hit the inactives please add more events for server 1

Adding in a FAQ board:
Adding in a FAQ board that confained some of the game's modt commonly asked questions and gave answers to those questions would be a huge plus to Newer players

These are just a few things i would like to see implemented as a consumer i think these ideas along with hosting random events could boost your player-fan base.

- Thank ypu,
EMO PRAYERS(S1)
EMO CAPTAIN(S2)

Great Suggestions Emo :)

sphinxfan
Forum Moderator

Postby sphinxfan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:28 pm

working on server lists and events on server one.
FAQ needs some more time one documents, before that, we will add some tips in game.
8-) 8-)
Thank u for your suggestion, and glad with any other suggestions.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”