Player base

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Glory of Conquer and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOC Moderator

Jam73143

Player base

Postby Jam73143 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:42 pm

I hate to break it to you, but we have about 150 active players across all 3 servers, which isn't very good at all, what are the secs doing about it? Nothing.The servers are clogged up by level 1's and 2's. It take less than a day to get to level 5 because everything is an insta upgrade. Make it so if the account doesn't get reach level 4 within a week it automatically gets deleted, after that let them be inactive it gives loot to active players, it's how the game should work. But we need bigger servers. Aloe bigger servers honestly I think we needed 1 massive server but that's to late to do now, don't add any more servers. Make the servers bigger and allow maps bigger, as the player base gets bigger make the server bigger, it's not that hard. How do we get people on the server? Adverts pay for adverts to go on other games, that's how I started playing, but I mean pay a lot more, it's an investment, spend Time on the trailer and spend time researching where u want to advertise. Now to get that money back put adverts on the this game. Not over the top. Like a 30 second add every 30 minutes. You will still be making slow money. And if someone wants to remove the adds they should buy any package. The advert won't kill anyone. Now the gap between each year of troop is massive you need to make the gap less. Lower level plays have no chance. One guy with t5 can wipe out a guy with 5 people rein with t3 it's simply not fair. The game should be about teamwork not who has higher t troops. I have a few more suggestions but I'll make another post about them another day, I hope this all makes sense and that some of you agree, thx for reading.

Jhowes1

Re: Player base

Postby Jhowes1 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Games is very lopsided. New people don't have a chance to go anywhere. I get attacked 3-4 times daily by the same player, no grace period, no limits, they just deplete my resources daily. I'm in a smaller alliance, but no chance to compete. Why do I need to play?

TheFly
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby TheFly » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Hey,
I understand your issue, perhaps you could try relocating your castle? You also have the option to play on other servers. I'm not exactly sure when at this point, but I'm sure the next new server is coming soon!
Fly
________
TheFly

:)

James73143

Postby James73143 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:15 pm

You need to stop adding servers. u just need to make the map alot bigger, and the counter this make troopswalk faster, adding more servers just spreads out the player base

TheFly
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby TheFly » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:03 pm

New servers need to be added from time to time so that's new players aren't stuck playing with experienced players who have much bigger accounts. There would be no point in new players trying to compete with these old players.
-Fly
________
TheFly

:)

James73143

Postby James73143 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Have you took any time to look at the servers. each one is dieing, i can tell you guys dont pay attention to the game as alliances creat multiple alliances and has them for newer players so they dont get attacked. by making more server you are spreding out the amount of active players. making thye mess you are already in worse.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”