Attacking NPC events

You can share your strategies and experiences in Glory of Conquer

Moderator: GOC Moderator

Chris

Attacking NPC events

Postby Chris » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:46 am

Hey guys,

I just thought i'd post a little strategy I found while competing in one of the recent events, the event consisted of attacking as many NPC as possible in the time frame. This would be either Pirates, Barbarians or Angry Mob.

For this event, I placed 3rd after holding 1st places before I fell asleep and went to bed. The problems of being in a different country to others at the time of certain events. :P

However, for this event I found that if you have 8 armies and you have 2 of the 8 armies with a high hero of the lvl 15 - 20 you can send the 2 armies to a lvl 2 NPC camp and then split the remaining 6 armies into 3 and do the exact same send them to a lvl 2 NPC camp. This will give you 3 sets of armies attacking at a time bringing you back 600 points a turn.

Once your 3 sets of armies return, heal your soldiers while you send the armies out again. This is because the amount of soldiers you heal at a time, the lower the time is for them to heal because if you wait for all your soldiers to be injured then you'll be waiting a while for all your soldiers to heal.

I've also found it a great idea to build extra soldiers for your armies because while your soldiers heal, you have extra soldiers to fill the empty spots where you've lost soldiers in a battle. This is a great idea because you'll always have soldiers to fight and this gives you an advance to claim more points while other players are waiting for their injured soldiers to heal.

Well hopefully this will help people.

Chris

In game name: Beckett

Sinful

Re: Attacking NPC events

Postby Sinful » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:58 am

Hey guys,

I can't remember what I placed but I really found this strategy useful. I'm pretty sure I learned it from Beckett and used it in the event and I'm sure I placed up high somewhere haha.

Chris

Re: Attacking NPC events

Postby Chris » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:24 am

Sinful wrote:Hey guys,

I can't remember what I placed but I really found this strategy useful. I'm pretty sure I learned it from Beckett and used it in the event and I'm sure I placed up high somewhere haha.

Yeh you finished above me. You finished 2nd place. You took my strategy and ran with it. :)

Return to “Strategies Sharing”